Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Bit if a microcosm of how NG operate this.

They don't do themselves any favours with these multiple countdowns it irks people off straight away, they would be much better off just slapping 5 hours on then surprising everyone when it comes out early.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    srmcn1031
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Jaden, i think this impatient gamer community wouldnt be able to handle it either way... ;)

Oh, including me.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    JadencapibaraInvaderRedEye52
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    It probably works fine and keeps crashing because of thousands of "reload" clicks every second. I'm also guilty of that.
    AngieMathesonSCBMADonnaog
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583

;-)
    AngieMatheson
  • demonkingdemonking Member Posts: 6
    update taking too long
    I eager to play
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I was bitten by a walker and I will turn faster than the game coming back online
    AngieMathesonGeneral_PainRedEye52
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Whilst everyones waiting why not enter my giveaway for a chance to win a Rick Grimes & Beth Green set of figures.

Details here :)

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/23591/rick-beth-collectors-model-prize-draw#latest
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    JackBauerJaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    edited March 2017
    I swear they are playing us because they like the tune. :#

If we all would be quietly checking without commenting here, maintenance would be over much quicker. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited March 2017
    The real reason for the update delay is.... THEY ARE ADDING @Teeceezy o:)
    JadenSCBMARedEye52
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Again, thanks for all of your patience. We hope to have the update out for you guys as soon as possible.
    jpsJadenGeneral_PainRedEye52
  • Wolfe1979Wolfe1979 Member Posts: 2
    Ugh I hate waiting when timed items are just sitting there
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    A suggestion for making Teeceezy unemployed: In the next update, make a link between our forum account and our game account :p Then badges will be automatically added ! :p
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    TeeceezyJaden
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    We're live! Thanks for waiting it out with us here on the forums. Do let us know what you think of the update!
    jpsJadenGeneral_PainRedEye52
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited March 2017
    You really wanna know what I think ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    RedEye52
  • Wolfe1979Wolfe1979 Member Posts: 2
    It's finally up but then you get a giant download. Ugh
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    Damn some seriously annoying complainers on here....did u think the update was gonna magically download on its own?? Geez...massive? I took like 1 minute...
    jpsMLH
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    Kind of frustrated, have to upgrade all of my useless buildings to get lvl BP 59, then try to get survivor lvl 21 :/
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    And back to maintenance... :o
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    gespuerSCBMA