New survivor Shane or the Governor

xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Ideas

New survivor Shane or the Governor 21 votes

Shane
57%
Carl_s_HatWalkerballzDanofthedeadDeanTWDdc9dudejeffstasykYippeeKiYayJD23JSS12FredLin68xbamfxEvanoelProjectX7 12 votes
Governer
42%
wattson86WhyDoYouDieMadPuppyWolfhawk[Deleted User]MatiasArgenDeadTJCartTheGovernorFIRATBABA 9 votes

Comments

  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    Governer
    i vote for governor since we need some bad boys to form a team with negan.
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    Shane
    Shane was a bad boy lol he tried to kill Rick dirty bro
    psychwolfWalkerballz
  • ChrangChrang Member Posts: 288
    Neither... Jerry would be a better.
    ekimhclewWalkerballz
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,424
    edited March 2017
    #nomoreheroes however in saying that I would like andrea in hunter class and her leadertrait been crackshot xx chance of getting a head shot
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    xbamfxekimhclewstick_ninja
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    edited March 2017
    Shane
    @Chrang I like the idea of jerry as well but Shane is a show original and at least deserves consideration. He was one of the first great Villains
    Walkerballz
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    Shane
    @Captainslayer I love the idea of adding Andrea as well! Great idea
    ekimhclewWalkerballz
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    Shane
    It's good to see both villains of the show and comics are about even votes. I liked both characters as well! Thanks everyone for your votes, hopefully the devs see this and consider it at some point. I'm not against including new heros as well.
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    Shane
    Shane would be sweet....

    Leader trait- 20% chance he turns on you and shoots one of ur own....but the other 80% he is a beast and provides extra TG after every mission...risk/reward play lol...
    bigbeanoGovernatorWalkerballz
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    Shane
    @jeffstasyk that is one hell of a hero trait! Let's call it backstabber. 80% more damage to walkers for duration of the mission or randomly chooses one of your characters to turn on. Lol
    bigbeanoGovernatorWalkerballz
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I'll vote for @Governator

    He's a God anyway B) :# :D
    JLawxbamfxGovernator1RisWalkerballz
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited March 2017
    Governer
    I voted Governor, because I hated Shane on the TV show. Although I think that's a testament to how well Jon Bernthal portrayed him as much as anything.
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    Shane
    @TJCart completely agree with you, he did an excellent job! I was so mad when his confrontation with Rick finally occurred.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

    Shane would be sweet....



    Leader trait- 20% chance he turns on you and shoots one of ur own....but the other 80% he is a beast and provides extra TG after every mission...risk/reward play lol...

    I don't really care to see Shane in the game, but if he were, that trait would be a great idea for an Easter egg that only happens if you put Rick in leader position but also have Shane on the team.
    xbamfxekimhclewWalkerballz
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    Shane
    I just thought of an awesome, yet maybe harmful, leader trait for Shane! Once every other turn, Shane shoots one of your own survivors, but kills a random walker no matter the level. We could call this Take One For The Team!
This discussion has been closed.