Could NextGames made this week any more of a money grab b4 update? Would love an answer from a mod.

So you guys sell every package you can a week before you upgrade without letting players that already own those weapons have an option to pay a smaller fee to kick out weapons that will now be obsolete at level 23 to level 24? Maybe for a 5$ fee for a coin to kick up a weapons level? How hard is it to do something small like that so you guys don't act like a bunch of money grabbers?

It was so sickening seeing you all offer every special package weapon RIGHT b4 the upgrade you said is coming is about to make those weapons obsolete with no way to kick them up to level 24 for say a 5$ token?

I'm not opposed to you all making money but how about making it fair for long time players that have already had to repurchase rare "can buy only" weapons after upgrades by letting us pay a nominal fee to bring those weapons to level 24 as well.

Can I get an answer please?
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
AMwoodMabiki

Comments

• RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    You have to consider that not all the players are at your level, neither they are waiting for the update to upgrade their weapons/armors. NG has clearly explained in these days that soon there will be a council upgrade. Is up to you whether to buy or not a proposed bundle. You could wait to purchase anything untill you are sure to buy a level 21 weapon/armor. In this way, you we be sure that your gear will not become obsolete for a long time. Sorry for my english.
    yoyosafroponixCherokee_Rose
  • AMwoodAMwood Member Posts: 9
    Definitely agree, it sux when the best thing u can do with a "buy only" weapon when ur past it being an effective weapon anymore is to purchase double xp and scrap it.
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    > @Rapax said:
    > You have to consider that not all the players are at your level, neither they are waiting for the update to upgrade their weapons/armors. NG has clearly explained in these days that soon there will be a council upgrade. Is up to you whether to buy or not a proposed bundle. You could wait to purchase anything untill you are sure to buy a level 21 weapon/armor. In this way, you we be sure that your gear will not become obsolete for a long time. Sorry for my english.

No I don't have to consider anything, it's your fault for not playing the game sooner? See how that circular argument you made works. You obviously haven't played the game long enough to realize they do this every upgrade, multiple times. How about they cater to the long time players for a change instead of the newbs. Obviously you don't understand what my post was...how about 3 month notice for an upcoming upgrade instead of 1 week!
    Captainslayer
    Why should I not be taken into consideration for being a good player just to let ppl that suck at playing the game or don't know how to properly catch up?'
    CaptainslayerSynapseRanger
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    I'm a 58 level player since december. I have upgraded all the upgradeble as you can see in my comments during time. Probably I'm playing this game since longer than you. But still I think that the most part of players are not waiting for the update
  • MLHMLH Member Posts: 82
    Catch up? I didn't know I was racing other players.
    widowmakerekimhclewbigbeano
    Rapax said:

I'm a 58 level player since december. I have upgraded all the upgradeble as you can see in my comments during time. Probably I'm playing this game since longer than you. But still I think that the most part of players are not waiting for the update

And I was knocked down for, a 59 player to a 58 players get ready for this update BEFORE Deecember., do u even remember when they did that to players that were already at level 59 and bumped those players to 58
    Mabiki
    Seeing as u don't even mention that action in your "I'm a level 58 player" you must not have ever been a 59 player like I was when they knocked us 59'ers down a level
    Mabiki
    I might be playing longer, since I became level 59 I must've been playing longer, or you're just lying because 59'ers were knocked down to 58'ers B4 xmas
    Mabiki
    MLH said:

Catch up? I didn't know I was racing other players.

Well it's not a racing game so of course not but as soon as they made it a pvp game thru outposts then yes, you're battling the progress of other players. Excuse me if you all joined the party late and excuse me for long time players feeling they deserve recognition
    Mabiki
    Rapax said:

So ur saying u were never level 59 b4 November? Because it was patch 2.3 that moved building level 59 ppl down to 58, this shows u haven't been at the top level as long as you say because 59 was the highest level before November, which I was, before the November patch 2.3 moved 59'ers down to 58'ers (which was not the original max).

Not probably, but I've absolutely proved you most definitely have not been playing longer, if anything just commenting here longer.
    Mabiki
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    @afroponix some players were maxed out at level 58 while other players were maxed out at level 59. I was maxed out but only level 58, I believe it was to do with upgrading certain buildings at different times. The patch addressed it and put all maxed out players back on par.
    CaptainslayerCherokee_Rose
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,424
    Outpost isn't really pvp it's more player vs player ai controlled
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    > @Fragzie said:
    > @afroponix some players were maxed out at level 58 while other players were maxed out at level 59. I was maxed out but only level 58, I believe it was to do with upgrading certain buildings at different times. The patch addressed it and put all maxed out players back on par.

That's kinda exactly what I said above, I was level 59 and knocked down to 58 thru patch 2.3, I went back and didn't the research on it
    > @Captainslayer said:
    > Outpost isn't really pvp it's more player vs player ai controlled

Should I have said "the creators call it pvp" jeez picky picky
    edited March 2017
    > @Rapax said:
    > You have to consider that not all the players are at your level, neither they are waiting for the update to upgrade their weapons/armors. NG has clearly explained in these days that soon there will be a council upgrade. Is up to you whether to buy or not a proposed bundle. You could wait to purchase anything untill you are sure to buy a level 21 weapon/armor. In this way, you we be sure that your gear will not become obsolete for a long time. Sorry for my english.

Seeing as they CONSISITENTLY UPDATE, that would mean you're saying to NEVER buy them? Right?

And no one is waiting for an update to buy new weapons they don't want weapons that were paid for no longer be at tip top shape because the devilopers change the highest grade which most have from 23 to 24, that was the whole point which seems to be missed
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,424
    @afroponix just because there is a council and training ground update it doesn't actually mean to have to do it. I'm personally not going to do it for a long time if ever as their is zero benefit in doing it.
    You're not going to be getting any more stars as difficulty lvl changes when your survivors change so what's the point really, also I got some really nice lvl 23 gear that's helping me smash the stars
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 488
    I just want to know how is this our weekend when I played way to much today and for what, jackpot my azz, just to get u to play, not one Legendary item, thanks for nothing, they should of just gave us just one at least
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    @Metal Sorry for your poor luck. I think it also adds to the divine tragedy that I've already won a lvl 21 legendary hunter weapon (not great traits, but still legendary) even though my survivors are lvl 18.