Any level 58's buy a legendary crate yet?

2»

Comments

• tigerfeettigerfeet Member Posts: 54
    I have bought three crates and got only 1 lvl 21 gear, bruiser jacket. Mind I just completed level 16 on the challenge and got this, I'm half way to level 60
  • lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 81
    @Teeceezy I'm midway to lvl 60 and bought legendary gear for 7500 tokens from the shop and got lvl 20 gear. What does your lvl have to be to garantee you lvl 21 gear? Thanks
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    As mentioned by Shteevie earlier in the thread, NG will neither confirm nor deny what player level guarantees lvl 21 gear, however anecdotal evidence presented by a few players who are at player level 60 suggest that that is the case. I'm waiting to get there before buying and crates, and stockpiling the TG until I get there
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @jbuoy Same here. Fingers crossed that @Movado doesn't chime in to say that he's getting level 20 gear from TG crates (or any other level 60s, not sure who's there already).

I actually don't totally mind not having the 12.5K items in the shop for a week or two, since I have 2+ survivors in every class who will need gear, therefore the 7500 crates will suffice until I need to get more specific. I'm hoping that maybe next week they'll start offering class-specific 12.5K gear though!!