Need help in posting pics in this forum

Hi guys, I need help in posting pics in this forum. Can anyone pls tell me how to post pics in here using simple HTML codes pls?? Thanks

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 4,789
    Team_Rick said:

Hi guys, I need help in posting pics in this forum. Can anyone pls tell me how to post pics in here using simple HTML codes pls?? Thanks

You can simply use this tool embedded in your forum toolbar and upload a picture or past a link...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Team_Rick
  • Team_RickTeam_Rick Member Posts: 31
    @capibara thanks for your help. BTW, the picture u shown me above didn't pop up the "insert an image" ealier today.
  • Team_RickTeam_Rick Member Posts: 31
    *earlier. Sorry for the wrong spelling
    But.. Now you can insert pictures or not?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 760
    @Team_Rick are you using a mobile device? I have to put my browser in desktop mode to post pics in the forum.
    @Team_Rick is gone.. Missed forever like Stu ..eaten by the monster in the machine, the insert image tool... :#
    bigbeano
  • titustitus Member Posts: 73
    trying to post pics!

anthony172bigbeano
This discussion has been closed.