Farm production and storage question

A level 10 farm produces 3000 and and can hold 36,000 cans while a level 11 farm produces 4000 cans yet can still only hold 36,000 cans.

Is there a reason behind this?
capibara

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited March 2017
    Did you read the sticky called 2 5 known issues or any number of other threads with food production and storage in the title?

Actually it's not in the known issues sticky but they did they would fix it in several other thread
    JayZZucken
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    edited March 2017
    No @Shut_Up I missed those mentions. I can't keep on top of everything the way it seems you can. I'm only a casual player, not an addict. ;)
    MaD VapoRZuckenTapatio75WallStreet
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    Your farm will hold more once your council has been upgraded
    Maverick1969capibara
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    edited March 2017
    It's worse for the tents where they now will have to be harvested every 8 hours vs 12 before to prevent overflowing.

(For farms it's 9 hours now vs 12 before).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibara
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @Mortmer it's not a matter of being an addict it's a matter of being intelligent and competent enough to look at the forums index page sometimes 2 pages and sometimes using the search feature.
    JayZMaD VapoRSCBMA
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @Mortmer

I would like to point out that lots of people have your mentality... which is unfortunate... rather than spend a couple minutes searching to see if your question has been asked... you prefer to create a new post irrelevant if the same question has been asked numerous times...
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    edited March 2017
    @Shut_Up and @Helio I am so sorry that I was not able to find the information I asked about before asking and if that makes me some how lesser than you, so be it. I did a quick look, didn't see anything so I asked.

I included the ;)@Shut_Up to show I was jesting and trying to make light of it.

This is just a game, no need to take it so seriously.
    Shut_Up