★ ULTIMA LEGIONE - Statement ★

After the update 2.5 we had another demonstration of the inadequacy of some developers of NG. as throughout the entire community could see and experience firsthand, the problems have increased rather than reduced.
Many of our friends have lost their accounts for which they had devoted so much time and especially real money.
After this latest incident, we decided to stop spending money until we have cognizance that all problems have been solved and that the damages caused by the superficiality of those who sell a service have been rewarded.

Many of us are ready to quit the game definitely.

Rick.
IGN : Rick
Currently : Level 75
Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
LINE ID : rickgrames
DLichFenixoyoungbesyzstick_ninjaMatiasArgenDeadTroublemakerReeconnDonCoqui

Comments

• RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    We just wanted to share with the community our thinking. no presumption of being right at all costs, or that everyone else will have to adapt our way of understanding the game.

This is it.

DonCoqui
  • BananisimoBananisimo Member Posts: 7
    There is no point to comment anything here. When has NG ever listened to what we have to say? Stop paying for anything and leave them one star in Play Store. That is what will make them rethink their next moves. NG has to assimilate the basic rule in business - the client is always right. They F us, we F them... It's the first time I ever left a negative review on a free app.
    TroublemakerInvaderGunny_Highway
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    We'll be pointless to spend money while this is going on, they effed up big time and I'm sure they know it. However this still remains one of the best games out there, and will give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure they will come up will some apology package for us.......and they been active on forums explaining what's going on
    David_H79Jaden1Ris
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    I would like to see you guys in case your account would be one of those not accesible now. I pretty doubt you will speak like this.
    And to be honest, I really dont remember such screwed update. Yes, NG had some problems in past, but never so many "unintended" changes and so much down time. With your behavior, you guys just encouraging NG in this "updating way". "They dont mind it, so why bother to make it right next time"
    I dont have long gaming history on my phone. Before I started to play NML, I seriously played only one mobile phone game, but that one never had a problem after update. Yes, there were some issues and bugs, but loosing ones account? Nope. Screwing one or more game modes so nobody was able to play them? Nope...absolute opposite to what NG is showing to us. So why not make riot(again) to let them know we are not satisfied.
    RickGrames
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    Well said @Jaden I'm sure all of the staff worked and still working overtime to fix the issues not to mention @Teeceezy taking the time to get on the forum to listen to our complaints and take a bit of abuse
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    JadenFenixoTHCrossRedEye52
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Is it just me or has my comment disappeared? :/
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited March 2017
    @Jaden
    It just disappeared. I liked it a second ago and came back to this thread and it isn't there anymore.
    David_H79Jaden
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    @Jaden Got stuck in the spam filter. I dunno if you edited it too many times in succession or if the filter triggered for any other reason. Anyway, this is why you verify your accounts! ;)
    Jaden
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Aaaand... it's back!
    JadenDavid_H79
    edited March 2017
    null and void and stuff and thangs :p

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    David_H79THCrossSCBMAbigbeano
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    @RickGrames

Well said. Thank you for sharing your sentiment w/ the rest of us. You are not alone.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    MasterX
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,690
    I have a question. Broken accounts are random accounts or whole guilds?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    I think random @capibara

Someone in my guild has (or had, I don't know) trouble switching accounts but no one else in my guild had any sort of trouble with their account.

capibaraTHCross
  • MLHMLH Member Posts: 82
    I'd like to know how many of us there are in the lost account boat.
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 493
    Kinda just hit me are the troubled accounts mostly Android
    posthuman
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    @THCross Android for my lost account...
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 569
    We have one on IOS that still is not restored. She's only a lvl 5 now instead of 48. I'm hoping she gets her account back and does not have to quit. I feel bad for her but understand that it's not worth it to have to start all over.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    edited March 2017
    We had one in our development guild that was unfortunately unable to be recovered and made him lose his obsession with the game and quit the lucky b*stard lol
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • rexantonyrexantony Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2017
    I agree with the thought of @RickGrames and add that line with my first impression I had so many months ago, NG continues to speculate about users without respect and attention to the motivation and involvement, giving crumbs that are more offenses than gifts. I am increasingly demotivated and tried to change the game also because there is none so deaf as those who do not want to hear
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Outposts seem to be working. I played a few without issue. The supplies also give 15K again like before. I'm glad those are fixed. Challenges lost the RSL 14 (32 stars) so it might affect total star counts later on in the challenge but overall glad things were fixed quickly.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    Thanks a lot to @DLich , @rexantony , @DonCoqui and all other players who understood the sense of our message.

Anyway, I'd like to thank also @Teeceezy because in a difficult position he made a good job.

We are here to share and comment about the game just because we have fun with it.

Unfortunately we lost 2 great players in our Guilds after this update... their accounts seems to be disappeared in the nothing... we are sorry 4 this.... but we are still here and if someone wanna join us just check our thread in the different section.

Rick.

DonCoqui
    @RickGrames you are most welcome... I guess except for nuclear engineering QA (Quality Assurance) is a lost art. My hat off to you for pulling a full guild boycott on purchases
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    @Shteevie WTF?!? I had typed a long post critical of NG and full of sarcasm and it was truncated! Is AI so far advanced that it can detect sarcasm and censor it? What's left for me if I can't vent here?!?
    T_12