Changes to Survivor Level Upgrade XP Needed

So to my knowledge apparently the amount of XP needed to upgrade survivors have changed from before the update, as NG has intended. I have heard stories of people who have had their survivor level upgrade increase by almost half. Does anyone have any stats on this yet? Has the amount of XP needed for newer players to upgrade their lower level survivor levels gone down and people with level 15-20 survivor upgrade costs gone up? I just want to see if mid to veteran level players are being screwed over once again like we have in the past.

Comments

• bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    My cost definitly went up,also I don't plan on making upgrades until this issue is addressed! Now I have heard this was intended and unintended.I have not looked at the cost today 2 see if it changed,but,I certainly hope it does...
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited March 2017
    @bigbeano The change was intended... so you can upgrade as it wont change back

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I can confirm the cost to upgrade a level 20 survivor to level 21 is 1.7m XP...
    yoyos
    Yep,that last weekend event was probably not a coincidence,shame we were not told it had a purpose! My desire to upgrade survivors is crushed now.
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    I still think this is a problem that needs to be addressed.
    Just to throw it out there,I've only upgraded 2 survivors since that last post.
  • AnarchiAnarchi Member Posts: 74
    > @NCDawgFan said:
    > I can confirm the cost to upgrade a level 20 survivor to level 21 is 1.7m XP...

Wait.. is everyone else able to upgrade for 1.7m? Why is mine 1.97? Please tell me that you made a typo.

IGN: Jerq
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    The 1.7 was only the first day or 2 after the update. 1.97 is the amount it was supposed to be. It has been corrected in the game, and addressed in a different thread