XP Scavenger mission issue after today's update

NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
If you run an XP Scavenger mission it shows the XP reward to be 7700. With the XP doubler in place, the payout is still 7700, and does not double like it did prior to the 2.5 update and fixes. Could you take a look at this issue please @Teeceezy ? Thanks

Comments

• andy75andy75 Member Posts: 256
    I'm on xp doubler right now and the easy maps are paying 3300 then doubled and the hard ones are paying 4150 then doubling. Doesn't sound right to me.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,449
    @andy75 could you take the following screenshots before and after the xp scavenge mission and also another one after you restart the game after the mission?

Back in the days when the 2 xp booster was introduced there was a visual glitch that showed the wrong xp but correct one in the xp detail. And usually restarting the game updated everything. Wondering if this is what's happening or something else.
    flyingcowking
    @NCDawgFan , @andy75 merged.

If both of you can provide requested screenshots to see if it's a visual or actual xp issue it would be appreciated.

@Shteevie
    miguerbulu
    I'm off the booster now.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I can't get the option to attach a screenshot any longer @zbot , remember?
  • Pascal74Pascal74 Member Posts: 3
    I confirm the issue. Took the XP double option, upon completion of 5000XP scavenge missions, the reward is displayed as 2500XP and then doubled. Wasted the "double XP" cost.
    NCDawgFanBraynerZ
  • Pascal74Pascal74 Member Posts: 3
    Let me correct my previous post: the bug is "only" optical. The total added was 10k XP.
    Visual issue doesn't affect actual xp. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.