Swing and a miss

Lately I have had several occasions both with melee and ranged where I make a directed attack (not overwatch), the graphic shows the attack but nothing happens to the Z targeted (or others) ... no 'dodge' type message.

Is this normal? Never seen this before.
This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]

Comments

• KnightmareKnightmare Member Posts: 13
    I also have noticed this lately.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Did you check to see if the attack did any damage to the walker or walkers? There have been some animation problems lately with problems ranging from the animation taking place out of order to the same animation running a couple of times. Next time it happens look to see if they took damage and if they didn't take some screenshots and report it. The screenshots might not capture the problem but sometimes problems occur only on certain maps so the more info the have the better.
    THCross
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    Noticed the same but damage is registering
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Swing and a miss,pretty sure that's what just happened to me! I replayed a Winslow map cuz of a star I lost,got out without being touched,then 2 stars pop up?WTF
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Definitely no damage to walker (in one case few walkers swung at by warrior). No damage bar after the event. Even a shooter failed to register once.
    This space for rent

• TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    According to support it's a known issue ... add it to the list I guess
    This space for rent

Maverick1969