Tara's leadership bonus flaw

AnarchiAnarchi Member Posts: 73
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed it but when you use Tara as leader of a group and one member had been bruised, even if you heal twice and manage to get full health, the end result is that character who was initially hurt gets the status "bruised".

Can anyone else verify this please?
IGN: Jerq

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Intended, as stated by NG multiple times. Old news.
  • AnarchiAnarchi Member Posts: 73
    > @General_Quatre said:
    > Intended, as stated by NG multiple times. Old news.

Thank you sir, I'm new to the forums as you can see.
    IGN: Jerq
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    @Anarchi Not to get on your case then, but a simple search like tara leader should pull up some of the results that you were looking for. While it's not a huge deal and you'd probably get your answer in the future anyhow, it is a bit of a forum faux pas to ask without looking :open_mouth:
    zeowerus
  • SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    Maybe NG should just take a hint and put a little statement in her leadership trait description to make this clear. I bet many a player tries to get more stars and avoid hospital time with her only to be disappointed. Truthfully, I wouldn't even unlock her if I had known this before.
    zeowerus
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    She is still useful to survive and get one star where you would have died otherwise. Not as good as no hospital time but not too bad either.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    1Riszeowerus