Outpost matching exploit?

There4IMThere4IM Member Posts: 52
Found a new bug or possible exploit in outpost matching. I've never seen this happen before.

User "BestFriend" hit my outpost three times in succession within 16 minutes. Seems like an unfair but rewarding way to farm.

T_12

Comments

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Well, I mean he is your "best friend," so it would make sense that they visit a lot...

Since the update, the outpost matching has been a bit screwy. It's not an exploit, but probably not intended by NG either. Also, if someone were to actually attack you and fully win (kill all your defenders), then you'd be protected by a shield anyhow and you wouldn't have to worry about someone serial farming your influence. Since all that's lost for you is nothing (and maybe a little pride, seeing all that red) it's not a big issue. It's not like BestFriend is probably making a huge amount of unprecedented resources either, as with his strategy he'd be farming the TGs regardless of who the actual target is.
    SCBMAbiter370T_12
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,351
    I am only getting a few matches also. I keep raiding player "MeMyselfAndI"
    So when he/she looks at their log my name will be all over it just like yours. Not intentional, I raid whomever appears in my search.
  • JCSinWDJCSinWD Member Posts: 87
    edited April 2017
    Happening for me too
    Yesterday I raided MYSELF twice in 5 minutes... showed in log then
    Today they are gone from my log, with a single Defence record now showing in log (me defending against my own attack)
    Beyond screwy
    @Teeceezy ????
    JackBauerT_12
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 267

Hit this team simultaneously.
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

• EmperorRavageEmperorRavage Member Posts: 9
    I have the same problem. I also find that there are very few outpost raid choices it just keeps cycling through the same 5 or even less. Are they going to fix these issues?
  • EmperorRavageEmperorRavage Member Posts: 9
    Its gotta be a new bug after the latest update. Ive been trying to get around it by going in and out of the outpost mission but it keeps bringing up the same players? What?
    @TeeCeezy ??
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Same problem, facing same people many times, hope NG resolves this issue ASAP!
    Alive!
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    Huh...I think I'd like to raid myself, I'd kick my ass! Easy Tg
    SCBMAJaden