Unable to Change Gear

Tough_VikingTough_Viking Member Posts: 33
After purchasing Double XP for 24 hours, I can no longer change the gear my survivor currently has equipped.
zbot

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Tough_Viking try exiting and restarting the game. If the problem still persists send a support request. Also could you provide screenshot(s).
  • Tough_VikingTough_Viking Member Posts: 33
    @zbot Funny thing. I re-booted and nothing changed. But i ended up doing 2 or 3 Scavange missions and all of a Sudden I could change gear. Vanished after a few minutes but couldn't change ANY Survivor's gear. Weird little glitch.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Just curious @Tough_Viking were you scrapping gear? Or using the multi scrap function?
    @zbot
    Both. Unsure which one I used last before experiencing the glitch.
    I would bet I was multi-scraping though.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Always keep some low level gear. Sometimes you cant switch if everyone is equipped already.
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    Yes there's a definite bug with the multi scrapping. Almost every time that I use that feature and then try to change equipment I can't. You have to exit the application and restart it to be able to change equipment again
    Mais88 said:

Always keep some low level gear. Sometimes you cant switch if everyone is equipped already.

Yah I made that mistake once with Bruiser Weapons. I scrapped nearly everything and then could change gear... ahhh to be a rookie again