Two special hero calls...

I know most hate the 10 radio calls...but this could be a way of doing them...put up like 5 at a time so players can target in on one they may want or be close to unlocking/upgrading...

That radio screen can obviously hold more than 4 since now there is 5...so if it had 5 slots for hero calls (ideally u would just have 20 slots..one for every available hero)...but 5 slots that alternated like every 3 days or whatever...

Could have almost 1 of each class up there at a time...

Daryl
Abe
Morgan
Carol
Michonne

5 diff options all up for special 10 calls...

Might make them less hated....I would personally like it quite a bit to be able to pick who I wanna go for...

Going for Daryl this week to get the last 200 I need to bump him to LEG...although my first call I got 10 Morgan tokens...hahah

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy On that note, and I've mentioned this before, but since the calls are largely based on the episodes, I think there should be calls/special token considerations during the "off-season" for deceased heroes like Glenn and Abe. Most survivors get a bunch of tokens for Season 7 Missions, but dead characters will never get those. I think you should find a way (OUTSIDE of the 10-radio special calls) to give players ways to get tokens. Maybe earlier Season Missions during the off-time (like Seasons 1-6) with tokens as rewards?
    ekimhclew
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,406
    I don't really want my radio tower clogged up with show characters first like my select survivor screen
    Also I didn't notice this morning the extra call and when going to do my free call accidentally did a 5 call :-(
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    ekimhclewTJCart
  • MLHMLH Member Posts: 82
    Yeah, this seems like a great way to make accidental 10 calls.
    Captainslayeryoyos