Challenge: did anyone get quadruple rounds?

Like the question in the title, did anyone get quadruple rounds for this last challenge, post-2.5 update?

This is for @Dlich 's sake, for the purpose of the One spreadsheet to rule them all:
http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/200005/#Comment_200005

By the way, I think he has all the data he needs for lower level starts down to lvl 13 as far as when triple rounds starting are concerned.

Comments

• SugaShaneSugaShane Member Posts: 92
    I feel stupid for asking this, but what? What do you mean by quad rounds?
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    @SugaShane No such thing as a stupid question :smile: As you may know, at some point in the challenge, you "repeat" a level of difficulty 3 times, e.g. If your first round is lvl 14, starting at level 17 you play level 17 three times with only incremental difficulty increases before moving on to level 18. Prior to the update, as some point, players would be getting 4 rounds at the same level of difficulty before moving up, I believe.
  • SugaShaneSugaShane Member Posts: 92
    Oh, I get what you're saying now!
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,361
    RSL 26 used to be 4 rounds, but now it's 3. Can't speak for any RSL above that.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TJCart
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    I think it depends which level you start at, but I had 3 rounds at level 28, 1 round at level 29, and 4 rounds at level 30.
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    My alt account started at 13. I only played to lvl 20 which was still a triple round.
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    @bun That's some interesting information. What was your first round--lvl 15 or 16?

You're positive that it went:
    lvl 28 - 3 rounds,
    lvl 29 - 1 round,
    lvl 30 - 4 rounds?

Not that I'm anywhere near that to dispute it, but I'm sure that @dlich will find that very interesting for his table.
    DLich
    @TJCart I started at lvl 15
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited March 2017
    @TJCart I appreciate the thread :)

I have gotten info from a few players

RSL 13 starts triple on 16
    RSL 14 starts triple on 17
    RSL 15 starts triple on 19
    RSL 16 starts triple on 20

I have not seen anyone that started at RSL 16 nor have I seen anyone whom had quadruple rounds like in 2.4 when it was made at RSL 26

If anyone would like to tell me at any RSL's lower than 14 (or RSL 16 if it exists) when they started triple rounds and if anyone in any of the top guilds *ahem* @Terminates if they saw any quadruple rounds while they earned some 1100 stars it would be greatly appreciated. I hope to have a spreadsheet set up tomorrow.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    bun said:

I think it depends which level you start at, but I had 3 rounds at level 28, 1 round at level 29, and 4 rounds at level 30.

@bun you made it to RSL 30?

• Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    > @Cherokee_Rose said:
    > My alt account started at 13. I only played to lvl 20 which was still a triple round.

@Dlich triple rounds started at lvl 16.
    DLich
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    Starting at lvl 16, my 3 tier started at round 20. It was continuously 3 tier until 29.

I am not sure what happens at level 30, but I saw a screenshot of someone reaching 30 and it was at 4 tiers.

Hope this helps ;)

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    DLich
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    i hope this helps
    DLich
    TJCart said:

@bun That's some interesting information. What was your first round--lvl 15 or 16?

You're positive that it went:
    lvl 28 - 3 rounds,
    lvl 29 - 1 round,
    lvl 30 - 4 rounds?

Not that I'm anywhere near that to dispute it, but I'm sure that @dlich will find that very interesting for his table.

This is what I was hearing from lower level RSL in 2.4.

In beta most if not all the players started at RSL 14. So it was assumed the logic stood the same. Triple rounds started after 5 single rounds. And it was advised that RSL 26 began quadruple rounds.

Then I created my chart using that assumption.

Then I heard from players on the forum with alts that the logic didn't follow at lower RSL's. Some started at 3 for example began triple rounds after 3 or 4 single rounds. Then after like 2 or 3 triple rounds it went back to a single round.

I gave up at that point because there was clearly no pattern.

If a player started at RSL 15 and got triple rounds until RSL 29 and then got a single round and then got a quadruple round then one would assume that at RSL 14 would get triple rounds until RSL 28 and then a single round and then quadruple rounds but there's literally no logic.

As much as this forum is meant to help early round players, and I want to have as much accurate data as possible, I don't have the time nor the patience to collect data from every point aspect since there's no pattern anywhere.

I think RSL 13,14,15,16 is a good chuck of data to start with.

Since @bun stated they started at RSL 15 and made it to RSL 30 is there any other players whom started at RSL 16 whom advanced as far? I want to know if the lvl 29 round was the same for other RSL's.

Either way I think it's safe to say I can create a table that goes up to RSL 28 and it will be enough.

RSL 15 to RSL 28 is 34 rounds (if triple began at 19) which is 612 "maximum" stars alone and 771 stars for "round completion" totalling 1383. Are there players getting more than 1383 stars since 2.5?

@Amazayn and @Terminates you people are beasts!!!

Thank you for the info!!

@Terminates at RSL 29 did you get a single round like @bun ?

@Amazayn what RSL did you start at? If it was 16 can you confirm also RSL 29 was single round?

Reason I ask is so far i've deducted

RSL 15 starts triple rounds at RSL 19 until RSL 29 which is single and RSL 30 is quadruple
    RSL 16 starts triple rounds at RSL 20 until RSL 29 which is ( ? ) and RSL 30 is quadruple

• TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    From round 20 to 29.....I consistently had 3 tiers. ;)

I never had 1 tier only round once I hit 20.

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    DLich
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    let me break this down for u @DLich

starting RSL 15
    15.1, 16.1, 17.1, 18.1, 19.3, 20.3, 21.3, 22.3, 23.3, 24.3, 25.3, 26.3, 27.3, *28.1*, *29.1*, ***30.4**** 31.x (unknown for now)

starting RSL 16
    16.1, 17.1, 18.1, 19.1, 20.3, 21.3, 22.3, 23.3, 24.3, 25.3, 26.3, 27.3, *28.3*, *29.1*, ****unknown after but i bet it is 30.4****, 31.x unknown for now

hope this helps. it is very balanced imo. so same stars output for everyone
    DLich
    edited March 2017
    @Terminates thank you. Ok so starting at RSL 16 saw no single rounds after 20 and quadruple at 30 (assuming @Amazayn started at RSL 16)

But RSL 15 start saw a single round at RSL 29 and quadruple at RSL 30

That's what I'm talking about. There's no pattern lol.

I'll make the chart with the data I have and hope for the best lol

edited March 2017
    Starting at 15 you get 1 level at 29, and 4 levels at 30.

Starting at 16 you get 3 levels at 29. As im not aware of anyone who completed all 3 at 29, we can only guess what you get at round 30, it could be 1 round or 4.

Before the update when all levels on 30 were completed it went back to level 30 again (although the difficulty increased) not sure if round 31 would have been coded in post update.