Walkers Overrunning Camp

Just a little fun idea,

quite too often, I completely forget about the walkers back at camp. I know, they don't do anything except give a little bonus supplies or whatnot, and the occasional piece of gold or a radio phone..

A lot of time, I totally forget the little guys are there! They build up and up until eventually I'm stuck for a good solid few minutes tapping the guys out of existence.

Now imagine if you didn't kill those walkers at all? They'll be a huge buildup at your walls! Now what if they could overrun your camp and knock down the walls, invading your precious little people. I'm thinking it would be really frickin awesome if that could happen, and you can watch your guys fight off the walkers with their little guns. As you're being attacked, you cannot collect from any building, and some of your guys and girls may get minorly injured and may need a minute in the hospital.

This just forces you to clear those pesky walkers, and adds a unique 'in-camp' experience. Personally, I just thought it would be funny to see.

(Yes, your wall will be automatically repaired once the walkers are cleared out)
Come join the Hells Family!!
PofdHirogenxT_12

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    Great idea! It really deserves to be implemented!!
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    "A lot of time, I totally forget the little guys are there! They build up and up until eventually I'm stuck for a good solid few minutes tapping the guys out of existence.

Now imagine if you didn't kill those walkers at all? They'll be a huge buildup at your walls!"

Walkers don't just keep coming though. You get 10 on average abt every 30minutes (or is it an hr) if you've killed the previous 10. Anyway. If you're away from the game all day - at work or something - you don't come back to 300walkers. Just the 10, maybe 12max.
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    They should totaly put surviviors on watchtowers
    WalkerWarrior
  • WalkerWarriorWalkerWarrior Member Posts: 46
    bsgper4 said:

"A lot of time, I totally forget the little guys are there! They build up and up until eventually I'm stuck for a good solid few minutes tapping the guys out of existence.

Now imagine if you didn't kill those walkers at all? They'll be a huge buildup at your walls!"

Walkers don't just keep coming though. You get 10 on average abt every 30minutes (or is it an hr) if you've killed the previous 10. Anyway. If you're away from the game all day - at work or something - you don't come back to 300walkers. Just the 10, maybe 12max.

It wouldn't build up if you weren't online. It would only get to that 'build up' effect if you've been in game for awhile (maybe doing a whole lot of missions) and haven't returned to camp for a while.
    T_12 said:

Great idea! It really deserves to be implemented!!

Thank you very much!
    Whisperer said:

They should totaly put surviviors on watchtowers

That would be AWESOME! would it collect the random rewards automatically for you?