Player level up

I'm at level 58 and can't improve council unless I'm level 59. I can't upgrade any of my buildings. I can't buy any new buildings. Missions require minimum 23 level players, but I'm stuck at 20 so I can't go on missions. How do I raise my player level?
KillersZ

Comments

• stick_ninjastick_ninja Member Posts: 34
    I think you have to upgrade your tomatos and/or tents to get to 59.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    edited March 2017
    Hey does anyone know if I need to wait for a TG restock upon hitting a new Player Level for the guaranteed base level gear number to change?

It appears right now that Level 60 is the only level that GUARANTEES base 21 gear (according to @Movado and others), and I'll be hitting that level in...66 minutes. But my shop (which currently has an unclaimed LEG gear crate) won't restock for 4 hours.

If I hit Level 60 then buy the crate in this round before the re-stock, what do we think will happen? Will I be counted as a Level 60 or a Level 59 player..? Don't want to squander 7500TG and risk getting Level 20 gear.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @General_Quatre I would think it is Level 60, but don't know for sure.
    But the Leg crates are at the moment with every restock in the store.
    So why not wait?
    :)
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,522
    David_H79 said:

@General_Quatre I would think it is Level 60, but don't know for sure.

But the Leg crates are at the moment with every restock in the store.

So why not wait?

:)

Agreed, better safe than sorry.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    All true. I'm just eager to get some good gear, but you're right, I'll have two more restocks today, so theoretically can get 2 pieces of level 21 LEG gear today, which will take me like a week to upgrade lol.

Good points, all. Thanks for clearing my over-eager head :)
    David_H79JayZSCBMA
  • RisenPhoenixRisenPhoenix Member Posts: 5
    I have the same problem. Stuck at 58, WITH NO AVAILABLE UPGRADES LEFT! Everything is maxed out, or needs my council upgraded to 59 to upgrade further. How the hell can this happen, and how do I level up without being able to upgrade buildings? So to recap (for feracolyte, who apparently didn't actually READ the first question), I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPGRADES LEFT, and am stuck at level 58. What now!?!
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I think @psjones888 MIGHT be saying he can't farm for tomatoes, and that he is having to wait too long to get the required amount, to upgrade one or more of his buildings. If so, that is plain daft, because supplies mission are straight forward even when RSL first goes up.

If I'm right, just farm like crazy when opportunity presents itself.

Surely people would be looking ahead at requirements for future levels and adjust their game strategy accordingly to prepare.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Fingerfood
    Where do I find the walker pit? I've never seen that.
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 961
    edited July 2018
    When you build it you place it outside your camp @RisenPhoenix
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 470
    Maybe click on the buildings button?
    TJS
    I don't have it as an option to build. I don't have anything new available to build.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,745
    No. I'm not sure how. I'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks!
    Got it! That did the trick. Thanks zbot!
    ShadowaceAz
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,745
This discussion has been closed.