Starting level of challenge will raise with the first lvl 21 survivor/hero?

Comments

• RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 389
    @Shteevie the solution is quite simple: please add the fourth round starting from lvl 23 or 24 and not from lvl 27!

I'm level 60 with some survivors lvl 21 and from this challenge I started from lvl 16 zombies.... result? only 703 stars collected without losing a single star up to lvl 24 round 3!!! it was very very difficult and it will be quite impossible to hit same amount of stars as before (1000-1100) and also the rewards earned up to now are ridicolous comparing to the difficult I was facing to complete missions with 3 stars!!!!

Now as veteran player I collect less stars than other non-veteran players also because without any lgd weapon lvl 21 upgraded to lvl 24 it's quite impossible to complete missions vs lvl 26-27 zombies!

I agree to start from an higher level but you have to give the opportunity to play more rounds (3 and not 4) i.e. starting from level 23 or 24 and not from lvl 27! that's crazy! come on!!

I hope the developers can adjust this issue before the next challenge.

Rick
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 74
    Guild : MAVERICKS NOC 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    David_H79KaLicarefreeCrazyD
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 470
    I seriously doubt that the players who started this challenge at RSL 16 (however that was determined) are a representative sample of your high level players. I would expect that many if not most of them are highly competitive, p2p players. So if they happen to be able to overcome the admittedly unintended higher starting RSL/delayed three round opportunity, that to me would not be a valid reason to keep this mistake in the game. So I'm all for y'all figuring out why it happened so you can fix it. But please don't decide to keep this based on the performance of these top-tier p2p players this first challenge or two. Thank you.
    JadenantBiraju_MAVERICKS
  • ahboonahboon Member Posts: 13
    > @Artisans said:
    > @Shteevie, I'm reporting for a member of my guild who isn't on the forum. He's not the typical PTP, super competitive player. He's a long time player, but a slow & steady builder. He usually just hits the minimum 800*. He upgraded 3 survivors, and to his surprise & dismay, started at lvl 16. He doesn't have the equipment or gold to press on to a higher final level to recoup the stars he lost. He's a very unhappy customer, and everyone else in the guild is in agreement with the unfairness of his predicament.

Almost similar to me... I start with 5 lv21 at lv16..and I usually can't clear lv25/26... so the lost of 107 stars was quite a blow to me too. I'm still hoping NG will compensate us with something...
    ArtisansliannalwilbertSteeboonsrmcn1031
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I started at level 16 due to my level 21 survivors and had to finish level 26.1 of the challenge before I finally broke 1,000 stars. By the time I finish the other two stages of level 26, I still won't have 1,100 stars. Hopefully some equalization will take place before the next challenge. Like many players have mentioned, that 107 star shortfall is hard to swallow. Thanks
    RickGramesliannalwilbertArtisansConan1976
  • carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    edited April 2017
    I started level 16, what a joke. What's the point if your gonna get less stars, I usually finish 1st or 2nd, don't think I will this time as I'm the only one in our guild with lvl 21 survivors!

I agree with the post above, if I'd know this I'd of rather stayed with level 20 survivors!
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    I don't understand... Who starts to 15 and who at 16?
    And It will be the same for the next challenge??? :/
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MizTyArtisans
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    @carefree I told my guild the same -- if you're thinking of training even one level 20 up to 21, hold off for now
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    Artisans
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    edited April 2017
    I started at 16 as well and I'm pissed!! I'm done! This company really needs to get it together. I've spent thousands in real money on this game just to be able to keep up with the higher ranked players. I spent $80 in just the last week or so rushing upgrades so I would have lvl 21 players for this challenge. This is a kick in the teeth. I will not spend another penny until this is resolved.
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    liannalwilbertkiwinz7srmcn1031
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    OK. ..let's make it simple. ..
    The whole idea behind going to lvl 21 survivors and lvl 24 weapons is that I can score MORE STARS...
    DO YOU SPOT THE PROBLEM?
    Because you don't really think of anything else but revenue you just screw up the best players PTP that rushed to buy gold and bundles and phones...as they SPEND their money and got ONCE AGAIN SCREWED!!! How in the Lord's name do you think that 3 lvl 21 survivors would make up for 107 stars?All those players instead of having an ADVANTAGE for their financial efort have just watched their FTP friends laughing and passing them on challange.As a result once again the once thick suportive player base is getting thiner and thiner again. ..

I have no doubt you can read...but I'll doubt you get the point...
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    I am also an unhappy camper. I am not the greatest player in the world, but do pretty good. I spend some money on this game, but can't afford to buy all the gear and rush everything to upgrade said gear to have a chance to get the same stars I was getting with level 20s. Shouldn't the result of having level 21 players and gear be to be able to get more stars than those with level 20? Losing the stars because you started me at 16 instead of 15 just makes no sense. I was very happy with the challenge 2.0 but if you don't roll back this unintended consequence of 2.5, you are just sucking the life out of my enjoyment. Gets me thinking of stop playing again like I was right before you rolled out challenge 2.0. Is that what you want?
    RickGramesJadenant
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    For everyone on here, due to the varying reports of how many lvl 21 survivors it seems to take to get a lvl 16 start, could it have something to do with the number/quality of pinkies on your team? I simply ask because it doesn't seem like it might be based on survivor level alone.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    TJCart said:

For everyone on here, due to the varying reports of how many lvl 21 survivors it seems to take to get a lvl 16 start, could it have something to do with the number/quality of pinkies on your team? I simply ask because it doesn't seem like it might be based on survivor level alone.

It WOULD, if pink stars could bypass body shots like the were before this update. With the apparent change in % and the Walker Buff (and maybe due to the nature of the Challenge itself), people are not doing as well as they should or could, even with leveled up survivors. (the fact that we don't have level 24 gear yet and won't for weeks/months adds to this a little I bet)
    Jadensrmcn1031
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    @General_Quatre I'm not asking whether or not pink start survivors warrant a higher level RSL challenge start, just trying to determine if they actually do or not.

For example, whether or not you are fully "kitted out" with max lvl 24 gear will certainly affect your challenge performance, but is not taken into account for your challenge start.
  • ccmccm Member Posts: 154
    I'm all for raising rsl levels trying to make it fair for new and veteran players. Last week I had only lvl 20 toons started at rsl 15. This week I have lvl 21 and start at lvl 16. After reading some of these comments and finding out some with lvl 21 only started out at rsl 15 isn't fair all around or cool. If it's being raised because of toon lvl then it should be the same for everyone not a select few. I'm way below star count this week then last week. It seems more of a punishment than reward. Please find a solution or fix the issues.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    I upgraded 1 survivor to 21 after the challenge started. I started at RSL 15 hence I only had Lvl 20's at the time.

I only upgraded 1 assault for Lvl 21 barbecue weapon.

I'll find out Wednesday if I jumped to RSL 16 I guess. Either way I have no desire to upgrade any other survivors UNTIL I am assured I won't jump to Lvl 16 by upgrading a second.

In the meantime my scavenger missions went up a RSL to 22 while I'm farming more supplies to upgrade my workshop so I can dump XP into the weapons Lvl 21 I've found thus far so when I do upgrade another survivor and jump to RSL 16 start I can hopefully have good gear for them.

This can't be what the devs intended for players to be doing at this phase in the game.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    ccmsrmcn1031