Starting level of challenge will raise with the first lvl 21 survivor/hero?

124»

Comments

• kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 913
    I am veteran player & this is about the final nail in the coffin. After so many injustices by NG with game play, I am now strongly thinking about quitting.

Instead of being rewarded for upgrading, this is the only game I know where instead you are penalised by losing 32+37+37=106 stars. If I had known after the fact, I wouldn't have wasted all my time upgrading my survivors & buying equipment bundles (lvl 24 equipment not scaled correctly) to still have little effect with someone with level 20 survivors in earning stars.

You would have think NG would be encouraging players to upgrade so you can buy their bundles, keeping the customer happy & make more $$$ as a result. Instead it has had the opposite effect & especially with TWD finished for the season, have players leaving for other games. This is meant to be fun, instead is now more of a frustration.

Time to leave & find another game.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/24985/level-24-equipment-damage-and-armor-values-are-still-not-scaled-correctly#latest

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/24844/few-words-of-constructive-criticism-towards-new-challenge-starting-rsl#latest

Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    RickGrameszeowerusSlowMoLoewe1968
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    i do agree with kiwinz7.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    I feel like starting level is going to be increased individually everytime we hask about starting level in the forum... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    ggbatsGuapo
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    hey NG, end up these (downdates) and end up this suffering.
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 913
    I guess there is no traction about this being fixed?

So ridiculous that you are better of staying lvl 20 where you can earn more Challenge Stars than someone on lvl 21. Who has wasted their time & effort in upgrading to only be penalised.
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Stars mean a lot to me. Almost the only fun left in this game is trying to break my last star record.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    JadenGuapo
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    edited April 2017
    *Null* removed as info was incorrect
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    I for one won't be spending another dime on this game until this is addressed and fixed. I was buying a gas and xp booster every Friday for challenges and a bundle every once in a while. Now I am down 106 stars for following the natural progression of the game and upgrading.

As part of a top 10 US guild and someone who cares very much about my max star potential, I'm disgusted and insulted by this gross misjudgment on the part of the developers. Some people in my guild are starting at 16, some at 15, and some others have 2 level 21 survivors or haven't even started upgrading because they refuse to lose stars. The last group are lucky enough to start at 14 and can reach 1000+ stars.

I'm just so angry, like how dare you do this dudes? No more cash from me.
    JadenPig
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    > @Neil_J said:
    > Am I alone in not giving a shiny sh1t about how many stars i get as long as i get some decent rewards?
    > I'd take ONE star as long as a couple of pieces of L21 legendary gear come with it!

Unfortunately that's not the case so some of us do care about stars as well as the fact that I like the people in my guild so I want to help earn stars for the guild. The guild is the second biggest reason why I haven't quit the game.

Giver back level 14 and my other 2 level 19's
    GuapoPig