What’s with the Mobile Strike add?

Over and over and over, same one all the time.
gespuerbigbeanosrmcn1031Avalon8Artisans

Comments

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    "According to UA tracker AppScotch, [Machine Zone (the developer of Mobile Strike and Game of War) is] currently running 302 advertising campaigns in over 40,000 other games, spending an estimated $7-$30 per install."

"Machine Zone spends $5M on Mobile Strike Super Bowl 50 commercial with Schwarzenegger"

Do a google search and you'll know why.
  • MaD VapoRMaD VapoR Member Posts: 37
    Mobile Strike is one of the top-grossing games in the world. It is regularly in the top 5 on iOS and Android, which means it likely makes more than $4-to-$5 million per day.

copied from some site......really? 4-5 million/day? wtf?
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    that's crazy talk :)
    Tapatio75bigbeano
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    I also saw a website that gave a brief review of the game. There is no actual battle combat mechanics in the game. Supposedly it's all just menu/text based with simple representational visuals. Managing resources to improve your stats is the only progression. Even attacking other players is based on stats with no actual control or representation of the actual battle taking place.

I haven't played the game though, so I can't be certain that this is 100% accurate, but I think I remember some friends telling me that Game of War was equally as lame which Mobile Strike is essentially a reskinned version of.
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    this is the only game I play and out of all the adds the only game I have down loaded but have not played yet is Rogue Assault. This kinda looks like C&C from the old PC days.
  • Wr3ckWr3ck Member Posts: 18
    Machine Zone also owns Game Of War, which brings in several million a day too.