This is my bed post

I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
capibaraSCBMAmasmith93THCross

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,128
    edited March 2017
    @TheLostOnes ..hey!! I didn't wanted to be offensive!! You know that i love you two!! ;)<3
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnesTHCrossJadenSCBMA
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Haha, not sure if you are implying that I am that Danish girl or that my wife is that Danish girl?

But regardless, I assume it was a Danish girl-capibara? You're not into that trans-species stuff, are you?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibaraTHCrossJadenSCBMA
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    Pfft!
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    TheLostOnescapibara
    Artisans said:

Pfft!

Uhmmm... Pfft! ...like..

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Artisans said:

Pfft!

Or maybe..

Artisans
    Artisans said:

Pfft!

...or also...