NG and Co. makes Negan look like a boy scout

You guys are ridiculous, I actually took alittle time out of real life to ponder how money hungry you all are.. There's no progression to this game hence jacking up walker levels on challenges every time you level up.. You don't get more stars (trade goods or radios) you actually get less especially going from 20 - >21.. (14->16).. If a glitch is in your favor, you drag your feet but God forbid if you are handing out too many phones in crates.. YOU'LL SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN..
You have ppl spend thier hard earned money on something (that expires in essence with each update that includes a new council level) then when ppl are actually enjoying the game playing with the "purchase" you nerf it and it's pulling teeth to get a response or God for it a refund,

But happy hunting right? Build up your xp (which got nerfed) and if you want that cool new flamethrower at the level that you will be at for the next 6 months then you better purchase gold and speed up those buildings in time or that cool brand new weapon will be worth even less of a shit then it is after speeding everything along.
Then.. Someone who has literally spent hundreds of real dollars.. Let's screw them outta 3 bucks and tell then tough luck, when he bought something has has been the same way, every day, since last April when he downloaded this hamster wheel and have the gall to say that it was never intended to be that way in the first place.. Bullshit.

Every 6 months after countless grinding.. Buying weapons bundles and such everything is at square one again.. Those bundles you buy turn into garbage with each passing day of "balancing" to where anyone who plays this game for longer than 6 months becomes furious and rightfully so.. But keep feeding the machine right.. And if you don't.. We'd prefer someone new anyway because we can't squeeze any more money out of someone who knows better.. No wonder you perfer new members then to someone who's played through these cycles.

So anyway.. I enjoy this game but becoming very jaded with your bullshit and Buisness ethics.. You wanna ban me.. Fine... Freeze my gaming account for speaking the damn truth.. Fine.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels thier loyalty to logging in daily for over a year matters less than a new blood that will spend another undisclosed amount of money to catch up and get all those awesome walking dead hero's and those can't live without $50 bundles that expires before those tomatoes cans will.
Shut_UpT_12Captainslayert777jbvshield508N8TheBRADLeyBZette

Comments

• TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    While I get the attraction of gas boosts etc I have always wondered the business model of selling kit that basically has a use by date (i.e. next Council level).

The constant 'balancing'/nerfing (whatever you want to call it ) is becoming frustrating as things that worked no longer do and we have to keep adjusting. This is not, for me at least, keeping the game fresh it is simply making me go "huh ... why did tha happen" on a daily basis.

I appreciate the game needs new blood (no pun intended) but pissing off the end-game players like you are currently doing seems bizarre. I don't believe any boycot of premium stuff is likely to be effective (I'm not buying just now until the level problems and nerfing settles down anyway) but you need to hope there isn't a massive push to review the game letting all the negativity out ... won't half feel what it is like to struggle to get 1* then guys.
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    T_12
    Just checked App Store - the down-starring seems to have started ... please take the cries of your customers seriously
    This space for rent

T_12
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,656
    There is this nasty spread of misinformation about challenge starting level going round.

Lvl 20 survivors will start at RSL15, not RSL14 !
    (Udate 2.5 notes)

Please don't sabotage your arguments with misinformation.
    Shut_Up
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    I didn't make this picture :D
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    JackBauerbigbeanoT_12Carl_s_Hat
    @jimmorrison369 we get that now (really wasn't that clear as all of the comments testify to) AND it didnt happen last challenge AFTER update.

Point is that this bump with no increase in survivor effectiveness until you go through a protracted upgrade reduces how much you can play the challenge significantly. Might be me but I see no change in overall quantity/quality of rewards ... losing maybe 3 lvls of play is going to cost c75 stars which will probably cost me a box (although pushing to 920 token crate and getting 15-20 hunter tokens worth less than 2500 tg [5 outpost raids, 10 gas] makes me wonder if it's worth it ).
    This space for rent

jimmorrison369
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 252
    There are pleny of players on here who like me buy weapons and armour from the store and then buy double xp and 24 hour gas to get it upgraded quickly and buy more gold to speed things up , the problem is when a new update comes out all that has been a waste of time and money because more powerful equipment is available. if people have bought equipment from the store then it should have the ability to level up in the same way that survivors do
    T_12Ovidmikel
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,376
    @Reeconn I've read that exact statement before word for word did you copy and paste? Also not really sure what it has to do with topic
    Elder and recruiter for thelostslayers (top 25 global guild)
    Message me on here or find me on the line app look for captainlost

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    1RisT_12
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,658

@Reeconn I've read that exact statement before word for word did you copy and paste? Also not really sure what it has to do with topic

Quote from OP: "You have ppl spend thier hard earned money on something (that expires in essence with each update that includes a new council level)"

And people maybe hope that if they state that often enough NG will change their minds about it.

I doubt they will as long as there are people buying weapons at those prices and new ones once those become obsolete but yeah...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits, Elder in Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    T_12
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I suspect NG thinks that maxed-out paying players are rewarded but those players don't recognize it as such.

Example: This weekend's Double XP for kills. Double XP is great, if you can use it. Players who paid to upgrade their farms, council, and training grounds will be able to use the additional XP to upgrade their survivors. Those of us who collect tomatoes and let buildings upgrade in due time (aka, don't spend any gold) will not be able to upgrade their survivors this weekend. There hasn't been enough time to get to the training grounds, much less be finished with it.

So paying players have an advantage that they probably don't recognize. Meanwhile, us F2P players notice we are being punished.

I like Double XP weekends. It just would have been more fair if it happened next weekend.