I appreciate randomness but ...

Seriously folks, should this **** even be in the loot table at this many stars?

This is the stuff that frustrates your customers
This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
iced1979MizTyWalkerballzstick_ninjaJadenGrimGaelbigbeanoGovernatorOneVoiceAvalon8R2runfastpsychwolfBBRiJackBauerLadyAquilaDeanTWDcapibaraT_12MrSorrowgespuerArtisansKerilynRedEye52AnarchiInspTurbinesFenixoDaryl2016autumn_ashroyzzzKick_assTripodwidowmakerATLAS-Zbiter370HeroicWarriorekimhclewp_herianKristenLeaWhitezeowerus

Comments

• andy75andy75 Member Posts: 240
    I have gotten all hero tokens this time. And decent amounts too. But all my challenge crates and deluxe crates have been xp or supplies.
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    I got 8 Glenn tokens. Felt like drop kicking my phone out the window. Sucker punched.
    bigbeanoKristenLeaWhite
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited April 2017
    @Vudnik, don't you know, rng writes all of their code-mash buttons, compile, release, rinse, repeat, lol. Didn't you see this update?
  • timstims Member Posts: 7
    I got 8 Carl Tokens...yay
    bigbeano
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    As long as the rock had some effect in overwatch I would take it - seems like my current gear/survivors have lost a bit of power in that department.

As for tokens this challenge ... nope, not going to jinx it (I hope)
    This space for rent

• JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    And now I just got 8 Rufus tokens... this randomness really sucks.
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 356
    in last two challenges nothing but survivor tokens. just opened this one.. 10 warrior tokens. Great!
    capibaraTWDSkutterzeowerus
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 425
    edited April 2017
    I'm level 17 /free player/
    691 stars for this challenge
    And the tokens
    8 Dwight
    The deluxe
    30k xp and is better then the Scrap equipment
    :s

posthuman
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    And for 920. It's not like I could get them from TG shop with less effort ... actually yes I could

This space for rent

JadenbigbeanoSnizzlezeowerus
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,888
    edited April 2017
    My crates:
    9 gold
    4 phones
    23 Glenn tokens
    2 phones
    epic level 21 bruiser weapon
    8 Dwight tokens
    2 phones
    epic level 20 warrior weapon
    10 hunter tokens
    30k XP
    legendary level 21 hunter armor
    11 Ezekiel tokens
    green level 21 shooter armor
    blue level 21 shooter weapon
    18 Glenn tokens
    green level 21 warrior weapon
    46k supplies
    11 scout tokens (this is for 560 stars just in case you didn't keep track so far)
    30500 XP
    4 phones
    23 hunter tokens
    legendary level 21 scout weapon
    40k XP

Overall it is not too bad. But opening a 560 star crate (and I know this isn't that much) and getting 11 scout tokens just feels wrong.

Also all the green stuff still feels like a slap in the face every time. I really wouldn't mind seeing far less weapons in gold (or challenge) crates if they were epic at least. Green stuff is auto scrap and just frustrating.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    TWDSkutterbigbeano
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 444
    I just got 12 scout tokens at the 920 crate.
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 356
    After 700 stars there should not be token crates with survivor tokens... only hero tokens.
    bigbeano
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 597
    edited April 2017
    @ THCross said," I'm level 17 /free player/
    691 stars for this challenge
    And the tokens
    8 Dwight
    The deluxe
    30k xp and is better then the Scrap equipment"

It looks like you may have the same issue I do with those crates,survivor level is too high for your camp.Raise your camp level and you receive higher levels from crates.Hope this helps! ☺
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 425
    edited April 2017
    @bigbeano yep noticed a correlation but 43 1/2 isn't that low
    And this challenge was nonstop building
    Previous challenge was also 17 but got normal rewards between 16 and 21 levels
    posthuman
    bigbeano
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    @thcross - If your player level is 43, and survivors are lvl17, you'll get lower level rewards from the crates. OLT's site, which you can find on the strategies page has lots of info on that.

I'm Player level 49, so only now am i guaranteed lvl17 kit, I'm only starting my guys to lvl18 now, as i have some lvl18 kit worth upgrading, and I'm pretty much done with my lvl16\17 upgrades.
  • DamaskaDamaska Member Posts: 23
    That's because there is no balance between the quality of rewards and the amount of stars you get. I remember few weeks ago when got 30 tokens for Tara on 1st token crate and 11 bruiser tokens at crate for 920stars.
    I believe that it should stay this way as if the quality of rewards increase with number of stars then all the long time players or the ones that spend fortune on the game, would always get the best rewards. Then we would look at even bigger separation between Free to play players and spending ones.
    It is actually the best idea to keep it random, maybe it sound stupid but it's fair.
    TWDSkutter