Stuck on player level 58 please help

drglowdrglow Member Posts: 26
I have upgraded everything possible in my camp and I am still just a little bit past player level 58 only thing left to upgrade is the council but I can't do that until I reach player level 59 what is there left to upgrade in Camp am I missing something any help would be appreciated

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,168
    @drglow with the latest update, if you were maxed out level 58, you should be able to upgrade your tents and farms. To advance to level 59 unlocking council.
  • drglowdrglow Member Posts: 26
    I think I was maxed out at 56 then when the update came I upgraded everything I could and now I am just passed 58 and cannot go any further I have nothing left to upgrade
    @drglow I would suggest you click on every building to see if there's any update you missed. The max before the latest update was level 58.
    I rechecked all the buildings thay all state that maximum level has being reached I don't get it
    @drglow did you take a break from the game? Could you post a screenshot of your camp with the player level clicked to see how many BPs you have?

I saved a screenshot but I don't know how to post it
    edited April 2017
    @zbot Does this work
    Just a little bump
    @drglow send an in game support request. Did you take a break from the game? The BP issue was fixed a few updates ago just wondering.

If you can do me another favor and list the number of buildings and the level just to see if anything pops out but 227 is really an odd number.
    Thanks zbot Im at a soccer game now but when I get home I'll get you the info you ask for
    Ps I was never concerned about anything until I upgraded my last XP tent and ended up with less bp than I needed to move on and no other options
    Here is the count of buildings and the levels I'm hoping you can see something that I missed

2xp tents at level 11
    Six Farm plot at level 11
    Four Supply storage at level 10
    One workshop at level 17
    One training ground at level 19
    One hospital tent at level 10
    One radio tent at level 10
    One mission car at level 10
    One Memorial at level one
    One Council trailer at level 19
    @drglow you are missing walker pit and outpost
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 186
    What about the walker pit and outpost? Didn't see that on your list ... could be the missing buildings to reach lvl 59.
    Walker pit max lvl is 9 and lvl 5 for outpost.
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 186
    I'm sorry @zbot ... not sure why your response wasn't showing when I posted ... only after I refreshed did I notice

Apologies for duplicating a response.
    I have never played around with the Outpost I thought it was an optional part of the game is that correct
    Okay thank you I'm going to play the Outpost hopefully that works thank you kindly again
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 132
    drglow said:

I have never played around with the Outpost I thought it was an optional part of the game is that correct

Whether you actually play the Outpost or not, you'll have to upgrade the Walker Pit and Outpost some to increase your player level. Note that you don't gain any BP from "upgrading" the walkers in the pit itself.
    Thanks zbot and to everyone for the info. I made it to level 59
    1RisJaden
    @drglow welcome issue resolved, closed.
This discussion has been closed.