Zero star default Equipment thats free and worth zero

Then I wouldn't have to be grinding scavenge missions over and over and over and over again because I mistakenly scrapped all my lower-level hunter weapons and now I can't change equipment

You got admit, that's pretty ridiculous. Either let us unequip everything or provide a default set of equipment. This is silly. And annoying.
splagg

Comments

• meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    woo hoo it only took me eight regular scavenger missions to get a lower level rifle so I can change equipment

look me in the eye and tell me that's not kind of silly

Default equipment is the way to go. jmo
    splagg
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @meathead013 I am looking at you in the eye

That is silly ;)

I know exactly what you mean, but next time, go on 1 gas S7 missions, the easiest is Tara on the Beach (not Mimi). All you need is low level crap anyway

Cheers
    SCBMAJadenbigbeanoTHCross
  • splaggsplagg Member Posts: 93
    @DoTak Good advice for sure, thanks. I ran into the same situation recently.

But, @NG, don't you think it's a little bit counterproductive to "force" us to play missions that we don't really want to play in order to solve problems with equipment?
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    Let's be honest, it's ridiculous. It just happened to me again. You can only keep 200 pieces of equipment and so you are scrapping equipment pretty much every day, at least I am. It's very easy to find yourself in this situation. And there's really no reason for it. it's kind of embarrassing that the software should be that ridiculously primitive at this point.
    psychwolf
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    Happened to me today with warrior equipment..
  • falowynfalowyn Member Posts: 75
    Or bypass the third piece of equipment and allow us to directly swap equipped gear between survivors.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @meathead013

FWIW, if you accept a survivor from a radio call, they come equipped with level 1, one-star armor and weapon. You can retire the survivor immediately for tokens and gain low level equipment to use for swapping.

Also, you can keep 300 pieces of equipment in your inventory, not 200. You must have a lot of upgraded/high level gear to run into this problem.

I agree it's silly we can't swap directly among survivors, but I've honestly never found myself in your position of having to run missions for equipment just to swap.
    ekimhclew