Which scout weapon should I keep and upgrade?

You guys are good with how the traits work with each other, and this will be for Carol just so you know her traits. But which should I keep here..I was leaning towards the hammer but figured I'd get other opinions before I waste close to a million xp points.

Comments

• feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    depends how you're using her. if she's an outpost runner, threat reduction is useless so my vote would be for the first one. can't go wrong with lucky+crit+destructive. personally i like interrupt for outposts since the opponents are low enough level that body shots are a non issue so it can help save you from a bruise here and there. also nice for baiting melee defenders into wasting their turn while my shooters take shots at them
    vabuda1GrimGaelGeneral_Quatre
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yep, but I always try to hold out for swift strike. I've upgraded weapons without, but I love that dice roll, lol. Hammer for straight up damage, knife for situationAL flexibility.
    vabuda1p_herianRedEye52
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    Ok so hammer it is..I use her when I'm low on survivors and need someone on a mission that can do a lot of damage
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    Upgrade Hammer First. And keep both.
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Threat reduction is the best trait, then gold skull, then swift strike gold. The Alexandria challenge is full of greatly effective threat reduction maps. I run two scouts with gold threat reduction. Even adding silver skull is a plus.
    Biraju_MAVERICKS