When Doing Missions, Have Randomly Had 1 Walker Deal 2 Back to Back Attacks on one Survivor

kjmia421kjmia421 Member Posts: 57
edited April 2017 in Bug Reports
Hello everyone!

I don't know if what I'm experiencing is a bug with the game or if it's normal and I am just now experiencing this as I progress further in the game, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask and find out either way.

Bear with me as it's kind of hard to explain without seeing it happen, but recently I have been in situations while playing where one big boss" walker a/k/a fatty or one normal walker close gets close enough to one of my survivors to attack that one survivor twice in a row (simultaneously) during the same "walkers turn" that occurs in-between the survivors previous turn and their next turn -- like there are two immediate back-to-back attacks made by the one same walker to that one same survivor during one "walkers turn" during missions whenever this randomly happens.

I guess the best way to explain what I am referring to is that, when this randomly occurs, it is like the walker is using an ability somewhat similar to the shooter/warrior/bruiser charge ability that lets those classes attack twice (2 turns) rather than the usual one turn without their charge ability activated. Not to mention the fact that when this happens and that one walker attacks that one survivor 2 consecutive times (i.e. it appears on the screen as if it the Walker lunges to attack the survivor twice and bites the survivor each of those times, instead of the usual where it lunges towards the survivor and "bites" them only once) before it's the survivors turn again, each of the two attacks/"bites" deal full damage to that survivor independent of each other.

I just know this never used to happen before the current guild challenge started and it is is very much "not cool" when it does happen, since it is usually happens when I'm in the middle of a mission while doing the guild challenges, most noticably when I reached the point of this challenge where the RSL is just above (between 1-3 lvls higher than that of my 2 highest level survivors (lvl 14 3 star/rare warriors that are both on the brink of being promoted to 4-star epics) and many levels higher than the majority of my survivors as a whole (ranging from epic-legendary with only two of them still at lvl 11 that I have yet to train staying at the outpost, then 4-5 newly upgraded lvl 13, and the remainder at lvl 12 -- spanning all survivor types/classes).

Basically, as I stated I don't know if this is a bug with the game or if it just normally happens once your survivors (as a whole) reach a certain point in the game where they are trained up to mid-higher survivor levels -- so, if anyone has any insight for me, it would be much appreciated :-)

I apologize for taking up all of your time reading this post if it is -- in fact -- just the norm in the game once your survivors get to certain levels and should be aware if this already. But, since I am just encountering it now, I am hoping someone on here can help clarify things for me or let me know if anyone else has dealt with this recently and it is not normal for the game.

P.S.: I dont't know if anyone is able to understand what I'm trying to explain the way I wrote it all out, which I totally understand, so please feel free to ask for any clarification.

Thank you!
Player Level: 53 ~ Guild: ourgroup - Rank: Leader
Kick_assVladoII

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @kjmia421 You're sure the walker is not attacking 2 survivors at a time right?

By the way, if it attacks ONE survivor twice, that is just a glitch with the visuals, which appears like as if the walker bites the survivor once and then bites it again....
    Alive!
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I have had this happen as well. Based on the amount of damage received, it is in fact two attacks NOT a visual bug.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the rpoert @kjmia421, we'll look in to this.
  • kjmia421kjmia421 Member Posts: 57
    Hey guys, thank you for replying! I just saw this, since I've been dealing with the end of a crazy semester and finals, which are now over.

@T_12 I thought that was it the first few times it happened, but as @paintbeast said, the damage received is equivalent to the damage of two full attacks -- it hasn't happened while playing this last challenge that I've noticed, where before it was happening often! So, hopefully it is fixed :-)

Thank you @Teeceezy!
    Player Level: 53 ~ Guild: ourgroup - Rank: Leader