Guild advertising for gold

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
Guild advertising for gold has been fixed with update 2.5 or still not working?
Asking because don't want to waste again gold for nothing...
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited April 2017
    I tried it (3 times!). Got around 5 applicants, all with level <15 while our description said we want minimum level 37.
    Additionally we got 3 people who just made 0 stars and collected the rewards until we kicked them out again.
    This is really an issue. :-1:
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    capibaraInspTurbinesT_12David_H79
  • GeorgenineGeorgenine Member Posts: 6
    Same with me tried many times :( STILL NOT WORKING
    capibara
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    I am not spending gold on recruiting. It's much better to post in the forum or on Reddit or Facebook to find new players. More effective and you are more likely to find players who are really interested and dedicated...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Jaden said:

I am not spending gold on recruiting. It's much better to post in the forum or on Reddit or Facebook to find new players. More effective and you are more likely to find players who are really interested and dedicated...

Uhm... Ok but the forum never worked to me... Very slow and you can't find high lvl players. Gold was ok when working...i was used to have 100 requests x min. Now there is this thread called player looking for guild that is ok, but big guilds with derivated ones...number 1 or 2 or 3 etc...are posting like hell so makes no sense to post after 10 Retribution or sort because they are already recruited...
    Where in Reddit? You have a link?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    InspTurbinesT_12
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Do the Facebook capi!! We got a few from there and zbot runs the big TWD page too
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    capibaraJaden

Do the Facebook capi!! We got a few from there and zbot runs the big TWD page too

Yep.. But don't like to share real life :#
    InspTurbinesT_12
    You don't have to - make a profile just for recruiting. ;)

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    capibara
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,450
    @capibara as of 2.5 I can say that with my limited testing that the guild ads are working but there are lots of other guilds advertising at the same time.

So yes it works but everyone else is doing it too, so it's hard to stand out in a sea of ads.
    capibara
    Also it doesn't guarantee high level players. They might be looking for good guilds elsewhere and not in guild ads...

capibaraJackBauerStaceyElizabeth
    edited April 2017

Which TWD page? Are you talking of the main facebook page?
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,450
    @capibara I think @Walkerballz is talking about this TWD NML FB fan page. I don't run it, I just help out.
    capibaraJaden
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    This is the absolutely the place a global chat would come in handy! @zbot @capibara
    Alive!
    capibaraJadenAnarchi
    T_12 said:

This is the absolutely the place a global chat would come in handy! @zbot @capibara

It would be perfect in dandy too!! :)
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the reports, we'll look in to it to see if everything works as intended.
    Has been fixed this or still "working as intended"? :#
    Bump? ..no news about that??