Did pink star upgrades get nerfed?

This can't be right for 1000 tokens from 1 pink to 2 ... even if it gives me access to higher tiers of traits (although a percent or 2 seems hardly worth it ) it still gives little incentive to upgrade

This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
srmcn1031axl144SlowMoOneVoice

Comments

• SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    I hate that ugly character
    Walkerballzenigma12SpringChickenbigbeano
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    @SmittySpivey3 Lol I agree! I purchased carols outfit that covers the face and equiped all of my ugly people with that! They either look like meth heads, deranged or just plain ugly!
    SmittySpivey3
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    There may be a few top players who don't need the extra strength etc. but for the middle of road players, like myself who spends a lot of money and time trying to get stars, are really disappointed with such a pathetic increase in stats! Btw, I can't understand how some people have full star people, they must be spending a lot of money!
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    I understand about the critical adjustment but with the substantial increases in Z strength per lvl I can't see why all the effort to ug pinks isn't worth more
    This space for rent

General_Quatre
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    does this mean that dman and deadeye's 10 star pinkies only have a very marginal benefit in outpost? mostly from level 10 iron skin, dodge, as opposed to ludicrously high health? cuz it certainly doesn't come from stars and it doesn't come from level 24 gear. i wonder if this is intentional--as you approach the top tiers, you have an advantage against rsl+10 (reduced body shots) but not as much an impact in pvp
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    ...And can dodge against higher lvl walkers too with more pink. Not just bodyshot mitigation.
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    you mean less guaranteed crits and higher dodge trait? i agree that is pretty game changing for high rsl. for outposts though, the direct impact on combat is mainly the higher traits as opposed to the armor and damage values?
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    But the higher trait costs are massive ... 1k tokens at a 2* to upgrade a single trait. Big expenditure for a percent, maybe 2.

I understand that the extra pink helps generally but the specific increase is poor.
    This space for rent

feracolyte