Epic Dixieland BBQ

2»

Comments

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Lol, looks like the level 24 equipment 'bug', if it's indeed found to be a bug, is also applying to the blue bbq because at level 24, it should do around 1200 damage, not 1130

Have seen screenshots of level 19, 20, 21 and now 24, thanks to @vshield50

19 - 506
    20 - 602 (19% increase)
    21 - 715 (19% increase)

22 - 851 (based on 19% increase)
    23 - 1013 (ditto)
    24 - 1205 (ditto)

The numbers for 22 to 24 could be off by a few points, but 1130 is a big difference from 1205. Just like with all level 24 gear, I hope this is a bug and can be corrected.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,690
    I'm excited about the damage boost, makes this little toy maybe occasionally useful? We'll see!

Not unbalanced at all since it still can't stun, but with that damage? Maybe...

@Teeceezy we still don't get XP from enemies that die from Burn or Bleeding tho, any chance this will change?

Burning a fatty is great, but missing that fat XP hurts
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Squall_NMLbigbeanoJaden
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    @Teeceezy in two weeks I'll pay for the Legendary Dixieland. But just remember it better be better than this:

JackBauervshield50Jaden
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    just got burnt by my own bbq gun at outpost lol this is disadvantage of this gun :D
    David_H79Jaden
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Thank you for giving a weapon players will use rather then that green one.
    Next sell gold one for a huge amount of trade goods? Like 28 bazillion trade goods?
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,814
    bigbeano said:

Hey! Why didn't this version come out as a cow like we had discussed previously? LOL!

I've got again the COW version.. Maybe because i'm "rodent"...?... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeanoSCBMAJaden
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,971
    > @SmittySpivey3 said:
    > @Teeceezy in two weeks I'll pay for the Legendary Dixieland. But just remember it better be better than this:

I don't think ReckonGate will ever be forgotten. I am still waiting for reimbursement or a free LEG weapon for that fiasco. Lol

I personally think they did a much better job with the Epic BBQ compared to the Rare one.