Loading screen freezes

SinSin Member Posts: 7
Recently there's been issues with trying to load the game up. At the loading scene the bar is stuck at it's lowest portion and will stay there. It's becoming rare to see a retry to reload button leading me to uninstall and reinstall in attempts to get through. Sometimes it still doesn't go through. Is anyone else having this issue?
T_12kjmia421

Comments

• Domino8itDomino8it Member Posts: 14
    Is anyone having problems with the game loading? I haven't been able to get the game to load for about 30 minutes.
    kjmia421
    Just started having the same problem about 30 minutes ago.
    kjmia421
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,441
    Merged.

Press 3 fingers on the screen while the game is loading for 10 seconds, if you can access the help menu then it's not your connection, if you can't access your help menu it's your connection.

If you are having connection issues try these tips.
    Thanks! It started working after about an hour.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    @zbot
    My game has been stuck for a couple of hours now. It sticks on the loading screen and I do the 10 second screen press and you can see in the background (split screen) that the game is loaded but as soon as I click on it, it closes and goes back to the loading screen. I have already tried turning the device on/off but nothing helps.

I cannot access the gear to file an ingame support ticket. What do I do now? Thanks.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,441
    @SCBMA we're you able to access help menu before? What region are you in? What were you doing before the game froze?
    @zbot
    I am in Florida, USA. I finished playing a challenge mission and then logged out of the game. An hour later when I tried to log back in my game is just stuck on the loading screen.

In the past I have been able to access the help menu but not now. In the screenshot you can see that it appears as if my game is open in the background but as soon as I click anywhere on that screen it just closes and goes back to the loading screen and sticks.

I have shut down all my aps and turned of my device, iPhone 6 plus and let it rest. But when I turn it back on, the same thing happens.

Earlier today I posted that I kept getting randomly disconnected during mission and received the message "another device is trying to open the game" or "walkers blocking the gate" but it eventually let me back in. I only have 1 device. Nothing wrong with my internet connection either.
    @zbot
    I am able to get into my game now. When it finally opened it had the game center logo and flashed every single achievement I completed since I started the game. I don't know if the screenshot helps in diagnosing the issue but thanks for your help!

JadenMovadoGovernatorT_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @Sin Getting stuck at loading screen (mostly at 'Building Camp') happens once in a while though everything is perfect. All you have to do is exit the app and close it completely. Then restart. Should work perfectly now :)
    Alive!
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @SCBMA Hey I want that 'Completed 500 Deadly Missions' achievement too :(
    Alive!
    SCBMA