When are we going to see some new face packs introduced into an update

Getting a little board with the same faces in the survivors, love the game but I feel with all these updates and bug fixes going on it would be great to see some new faces introduced
David_H79jester_radicsT_12Human3001bigbeanoenigma12RedEye52ekimhclewiiviivshield50Avengersgespuer

Answers

• zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    I do agree.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Maybe they could fix up Rick's face as well on the loading screen. It still bugs me to look at.
    T_12RedEye52gespuer
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

Could we at least put Trump's face on all the fatties?

Any word on implementing this suggestion, @NG?

Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jadenvshield50dandancar77TatdJdm
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    perhaps change Negans picture to loony Bernie Sanders. Seems very similar. Wily and crazy, trying to take half your stuff and everything.
    PigCharlieDelta55
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I like the cut of your jib, @dandancar77

Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    vshield50CharlieDelta55
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    > @blynknz said:
    > Maybe they could fix up Rick's face as well on the loading screen. It still bugs me to look at.

And michonnes hand?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.