Nightmares and badges

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
Any help with dreams interpretation? Tonight i had a nightmare!! :#
@Teeceezy was at my door. Yes, himself with his real face. This one:

I don't use to dream about @Teeceezy usually i dream with Fierce Goddess @Artisans ...anyway he was knocking to my door but instead of a cup of tea he came with an ordinance or a banner... Something like the following (...sorry have no time to edit face and ordinance about bathrooms..)... He came with a banner but now I don't remember what was written in it ...anyway he came to stole all my badges!! :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
SCBMAShut_UpTheLostOneswrinkled_bagT_12GovernatorRedEye52JadenSquall_NMLTeeceezyArtisansSmittySpivey3KillersZ

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @capibara I suppose you have attained the powers of predicting the future through your dreams! And if @Teeceezy is coming for you, then he will come for all of us too!! OMG!!!
    Alive!
    capibaraantJadenAnarchi
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @capibara

I covet a badge like that, even though I suspect it may be cursed. Does your species engage in bartering?
    capibaraArtisansRedEye52
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Mabiki said:

@capibara

I covet a badge like that, even though I suspect it may be cursed. Does your species engage in bartering?

Lol... Not sure if it's irony.. But not! I will never gonna give up a merit badge of @Teeceezy ...but you can find it easily on the net ;)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    T_12
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Busted!! @Teeceezy
    What the hell are you doing in Krusty Krab? Beside drinking some coffee and stalking square pants? >:)
    capibaraSCBMAT_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @Squall @capibara Looks like he got bored of stalking and just dozed off!
    Alive!
    Squall_NMLSCBMAAnarchi
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    T_12 said:

@Squall @capibara Looks like he got bored of stalking and just dozed off!

Nah... He is only taking a nap...
    Squall_NMLSCBMAT_12