I don't see it anywhere. Don't tell me it's the 5 minute gas... lol
RedEye52TheBRADLeyB

Comments

• paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    It's the 5 minute gas. For 5 days.
    RedEye52
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,619
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    You like it or not, you just gotta take it!
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    LordNeganAnarchi
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,168
    > @8N8 said:
    > I don't see it anywhere. Don't tell me it's the 5 minute gas... lol

Ok. I won't tell you. :lol:
    SCBMARedEye528N8Jaden
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,138
    Also discounted guild gifts.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    All in all, not bad. Not the best one either, though. I'll give it a 6 on a scale of 10.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    antclausLene
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Okay thatnk you for the answers guys. I guess I'll never know ~
    GovernatorCaptainslayer
  • TheBRADLeyBTheBRADLeyB Member Posts: 82
    Discounted Guild Rewards and 5 minute Gas for 5 Days.

it was hinted at a few days ago that their may be additional events (talk prior to the hint was about the Spring Cleaning weapon dump but that could just be happenstance) but no confirmation from what I've seen. It's a lackluster weekend so far but maybe they are waiting until Sunday to really put a nice premium event on and get all the little kiddies to spend all those iTune giftcards they'll get in their Easter Baskets!
    xbamfx
  • bladeknbladekn Member Posts: 19
    Don't get me wrong but for me if they say we are having a *Spring Celebration* event 5 minute gas and guild gift price discount for 5 days that has nothing to do with the weekend event! If however this was they intention,they could have said we are going to stitch you up and wont have no weekend event!Although I must say I like the guild gift discount can bring the guild closer, but was very disappointed about not having a weekend event this week.Now waiting for the equipment scrap event which was confirmed as "in near future"...
    psychwolf
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,424
    edited April 2017
    I'm hoping this weekends "event" (especially since this is almost a non event) is a test for changing gas to resupply to 5 mins instead of 10 mins to see if they still sell their boosters with 5 min gas
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    WahooDawg
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Five minute gas is great for weekday evenings, when I have a little free time, but I still bought a booster for the weekend.

Even with 1 minute gas I will drain the gas tank and have to wait for it to fill back up to run missions. And in the past I've bought a booster on 1 minute gas events. Nothing can replace that continuous playing while on a booster.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    jimmorrison369Captainslayer