Raids are still a mess

Raids are still malfunctioning.
1 to maximum 3 matches every time.
I raided someone, I won and one minute later the only match was the same player even if it should have had protection after loosing a raid. The second time I used the same strategy but I lost - the defenders seemed to have more resistance and damage :))
When I win I get 10 points, when I lose I get minus 26 points... Not so fair isn't it?
Governatorgcheong85kiwinz7mimicaljr6jvhv4T_12RedEye52fire_water

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    O/P's effed up at the moment, you just gotta bare with it, as NG doesn't seem to care about it right now.....
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    gcheong85RedEye52fire_waterAnarchi
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Yes, outposts are totally screwed up at the moment. Players can be raided while online. But the current fiasco leads to some funny situations, though...you can literally raid someone while they are raiding you. And revenge raids are more possible than ever now. Raid me, and I might find you within minutes. And then I'll farm your outpost 10 times in a row, lol. Outposts are definitely broken.
    SCBMAGrimGaelRedEye52Andrea
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 579
    I just had the same outpost selected 6 times in a row. How about a little variety in the search results, NG?
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    Yes sometimes I get 3, 2, even just one option that rotates when I try to find an outpost to raid. So probably a quarter of the time maybe a little less I just have to abandon it and come back later to see if there's any more options for the raid.
  • willbherewillbhere Member Posts: 2
    Outposts are killing me. I am even seeing my name. Get on a good run at times but generally wind up somehow not defeating an easier outpost and losing 23 influence. So frustrating when you have the crate, flag and have killed two and almost three defenders, especially after playing fairly well through a walker segment that had numerous special walkers. It seems to me that if you pick a tougher opponent, the negative influence should not be that high when you lose. I am seeing so many repeats, gping through a number of crates just to find opponents that are even close to my level. I am not complaining about losing, because it happens. I just think we should have a greater variety of opponents to choose from given the number of players playing. And if we lose to a weaker opponent, then yes, a higher influence loss is in order. And if we face a stronger opponent, the influence gains and losses should reflect that as well.
    axl144
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    A few days ago, I raided the same player 9 times in a row. I didn't kill his defenders cuz I'm a nice guy and he didn't block the TGs.