Global Angels family: 4 guilds ranging from 250 stars minimum to 1000 stars! check available spots!

Comments

• MadiMadi Member Posts: 1,571
    GA Elite, 800 stars minimum, but more is preferred as most players get 1000+

GA Rising, 400 stars minimum
    Global Angels family
    Bump
    Global Angels family
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,044
    Come crack some walker skulls with us in Global Angels family!

Hardcore GA Elite. 1 space available. You think you can beat the top player in this guild? Only one way to find out.

Active GA Rising. 400 minimum guild with 4 spaces available. Come be a part of the fun as the stars start to fall.
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    We use Groupme to chat among our guilds and also to share tips and videos. Although not required to join, our Strategy/Video chatroom has been praised by many in our guild family as an amazing resource. We share tips and vids on The Distance, outpost, and challenges; all from players of different levels & styles of play.

GA Elite, 800+ minimum, hardcore with players scoring 1100+, ONLY ONE SPACE AVAILABLE

GA Rising, 400 minimum, active and fun guild
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    Global Angels family. At the swing of your bat, the squeeze of the trigger, or the jab of your blade, the walkers will fall. And when they do, the stars and guild rewards are yours.

GA Elite, 800+ for hardcore players. Members score 1100+ in challenges. ONLY ONE SPACE AVAILABLE

GA Rising, 400 minimum for active players. Great team of players joined together in our newest guild.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    GA Elite, for hardcore players only. Members score 1000+ in challenges. ONLY ONE SPACE OPEN

GA Rising, 400 minimum for active players. Great team of players joined together in our newest guild.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    GA Elite, for hardcore players only. Members score 1000+ in challenges. ONLY ONE SPACE OPEN

GA Rising, 400 minimum for active players. 3 players needed.
    Global Angels family
    Hardcore GA Elite. 1 space available. You think you can beat the top player in this guild? Only one way to find out.

Active GA Rising. 400 minimum guild with 3 spaces available.
    Global Angels family
    Bump
    Global Angels family

Active GA Rising. 400 minimum guild with 3 spaces available.
    Global Angels family
    GA Elite, for hardcore players only. Members see beyond the guild's 800 minimum and score 1000+ in challenges. ONLY ONE SPACE OPEN

Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    Bump
    Global Angels family
    Still time to be part of the Global Angels family!

GA Elite, for hardcore players only. Members see beyond the guild's 800 minimum and score 1000+ in challenges. ONLY ONE SPACE OPEN

Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 185
    Bump, great Guild, join our family!
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    Madi
    GA Elite, 800 stars minimum, but more is preferred as most players get 1000+. Room for 1 player.

GA Rising, 400 stars minimum. 3 spots available.

Global Angels 3, 300 stars minimum. 4 open spots.
    Global Angels family
    bump
    Global Angels family
  • lil_asskickerlil_asskicker Member Posts: 15
    Join the Global Angels family of guilds. We have 6 guilds of active, helpful players and there is still room for you. There are several openings in our lower star guilds but only one space left in our elite 800 minimum so don’t wait and miss this great opportunity.
    Still time to be part of the Global Angels family! Players from all over the world, with all styles/levels of play.

GA Rising, 400 minimum for active players. Great team of joined together and having fun playing NML.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    No need to remain unhappy in an inactive guild. Come be a part of our team in Global Angels family!

GA Rising, 400 minimum for active players. Great team of joined together and having fun playing NML.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • titustitus Member Posts: 84
    Hi Carly! I'm the leader of a small guild who averages around 4500 and I get 1000 of those. I'm thinking about moving to a more challenging guild. How many stars does your team get on average and is it active on the chat side?
    CarlyMadi
    Hi @titus

I will send you a PM now.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    Come crack some walker skulls with us in Global Angels family!

Active GA Rising. 400 minimum guild with limited space available. Come be a part of the fun as the stars start to fall.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    We have what you are looking for in Global Angels family.

Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    GA Elite, 800 stars minimum, but more is preferred as most players get 1000+. Room for 1 player.

Global Angels family

Global Angels family
    Bump
    Global Angels family
    You smell that? Smells like a Friday. And that means the weekend is coming around the corner. Join Global Angels family in time for the weekend and let’s kill these walkers!

Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    Hardcore GA Elite. 1 space available. Think you can beat the top player in this guild? Only one way to find out. ;)

Active GA Rising. 400 minimum guild. Come be a part of the fun as the stars start to fall. There is room to grow with us. :)
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 185
    Bump...Great Guild! Fun chat, and loads of help. Check us out!
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds

GA Rising, 400 stars minimum. 1 spot available.

Global Angels family