☢☢☢ Capibara ☢☢☢ ..is recruiting AGAIN... @ 🧟‍♀️ DEAD STALKERS 🧟‍♂️

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    I'm already sleeping i still have the power to bump one more time this thread.... Zzz
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCrossbigbeanoWalkerballz
    Free spot at SurvivorsReborn Contact me now!! We need you :)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCrossWalkerballz
    Awesome chance to join SurvivorsReborn....The funniest guild of veterans NML forum celebrities ;)
    Send me a message now!!!
    THCrossbigbeanoWalkerballz
    edited May 2017
    It's hard to find a playerin between challenges...neverhad to bump so much to find a new friend!!
    THCrossWalkerballz
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Bump for Capibara and friendship
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    capibarabigbeano
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Join Capibara and SurvivorsReborn guild! :)
    capibaraWalkerballz
    bump for a noble quest
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    bigbeanocapibara
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    edited May 2017
    :) :) Bump for Capi!
    capibaraWalkerballzbigbeano
    This is one fine guild!!! You should pm @capibara and get your place today!
    Please join us
    bigbeanocapibara
    Capibara will even give you your own personalized exercise wheel!! What more could you ask for?
    Please join us
    bigbeanocapibaraTHCross
    Wow!! Thanks to all the friends ;) @Walkerballz @bigbeano and @Cherokee_Rose for bumping this thread!!
    Still waiting with a free spot at SurvivorsReborn :)
    bigbeanoCherokee_Rose
    To the top
    Please join us
    capibara

A top 50 US guild! Help a Capi out!
    capibaraWalkerballzbigbeano
    edited May 2017
    Oh yes @Cherokee_Rose !! Thanks :) but we can do even better. This screenshot it's probably from yesterday. And top 3 in Finland lol :D and usually top 6 in Spain!!
    Still waiting for our missed player!! He is not Stu... :#
    WalkerballzCherokee_Rose
    One place is not going to last long, better get your seat before somebody else takes it
    Please join us
    capibaraCherokee_Rosebigbeano
    Yes! Don't think it twice and send me a message. This is your guild ;)
    Walkerballzbigbeano
    > @capibara said:
    > Oh yes @Cherokee_Rose !! Thanks :) but we can do even better. This screenshot it's probably from yesterday. And top 3 in Finland lol :D and usually top 6 in Spain!!
    > Still waiting for our missed player!! He is not Stu... :#

Yes @capibara I had taken the screenshot much earlier intending to bump the thread then, but waited until later using the same shot :# Oops
    Walkerballzcapibarabigbeano
    Yep!! I'm still looking for a new player!! :)
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    Shout out to @crambert_nec that's our guild #riseordie! Top 50 US
    capibaracrambert_nec
    @xbamfx ....You want to say that you are ready to sell my your @crambert_nec ?? .. :#
    crambert_nec
    Still loking for a new player!! :)
    bigbeano
    Bump
    bigbeano
    Hey they bump the rodent out every few seconds!! :#
    bigbeano
    We need only player to complete the guild.
    bigbeano
  • Tanya_DarlingTanya_Darling Member Posts: 18
    I'm tempted. I lead DyingDarlings. I'd have to leave them in a good situation. They are doing really well, but I'm dying for some real competition.
    bigbeanocapibara
    @capibara hope you find an awesome new member!!
    Please join us
    bigbeano

@capibara hope you find an awesome new member!!

Nope. She joined @Guapo ...may the plethora be with him... :#
    Guapo
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Big mistake @Tanya_Darling -- Guapo's gang only has this type of gear...

Where's Capi's Den makes real music...

capibaraGuapoWalkerballzbigbeano
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Capi is awesome, but needs to pick up dirty clothes.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    bigbeano
    Oh wow ...google reverse images 0 results!! @OneLessTitan don't tell me now that this Les Paul is yours!! :D Awesome!!
    I will close the guild and i'm ready to start a band with you!! B)
    Walkerballz