☢☢☢ Capibara ☢☢☢ ..is recruiting AGAIN... @ 🧟‍♀️ DEAD STALKERS 🧟‍♂️

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,173
    Looking for a good player! Don't be shy :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeano
    Rodent bump again! :)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Still looking for a new fun and motivated friend :)
  • smannsmann Member Posts: 657
    Bump for a great guild!!!
    capibara
    It's your chance to join the super rodents herd!! ;)
    Post a reply here or send me a Private Message.
    Artisansbigbeano
    Bump for a great guild!
    bigbeano
    100 Challenges Annyversary @ SurvivirsReborn This week!! :)
    We are still looking for a new friend. Send me a reply or a PM!!!
    THCrosssmannbigbeano
    Bump!
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Look at this folks!
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    capibarasmannbigbeano
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Congratulations @JackBauer for joining such an awesome guild. :)
    smanncapibarabigbeanoPig
    edited August 2017
    Lol.. @David_H79 :D ...are you trying to be recruited in my herd?? ..to keep track what the jailed rodents are trolling in guild chat?? .... :#
    zeowerusbigbeanoGuapoTHCross
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Bump for rodents
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    bigbeanocapibaraJackBauer
    Thanks @masmith93 :)
    ..are you looking for a very special guild? ;)...yyou will not regreat. A lot of friends with the rodent!!
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I was hoping YOU were looking for a special guild.. I'd love to have you. I give belly rubs to all new members with fur.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    capibara
    masmith93 said:

I was hoping YOU were looking for a special guild.. I'd love to have you. I give belly rubs to all new members with fur.

Belly rubs?? Uh...it's my weakness.... :#

THCrossbigbeano
    Get in touch!! I need now a new player at SurvivorsReborn :)
    Still one spot in my guild! Send me a pm!! ;)
    Awesome guild and still one place for you. TOP 15 US :)

JackBauerbigbeano
    #10 in Germany
    -----------------
    capibarabigbeano
    #2 in Finnland !!!
    -----------------
    capibarabigbeano
    #4 in Spain...

bigbeano
    One spot open at SurvivorsReborn Get in touch with me! :)
    bigbeano
    Bump
    Morning! :)
    We seriously need a new motivated player!!
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    #2 in Australia. No screenshot because I'm a lazy pig. Just be an Australian and look at the leaderboard!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    capibarabigbeano
    Morning bump
    capibarabigbeano
    I will probably need a new strong and motivated player for the next challenge...get in touch with me :)
  • ShanesShackShanesShack Member Posts: 173
    Bump for friends
  • VladoIIVladoII Member Posts: 98
    I am level 40, but I can make min.600 stars per week.
    I need guild, which can make min 11.800 stars per week, because I want to take last 10 guild tokens.
    (min.600 stars x 20 players = 12.000 guild stars)

Do you have free slot for me?