☢☢☢ Capibara ☢☢☢ ..is recruiting AGAIN... @ 🧟‍♀️ DEAD STALKERS 🧟‍♂️

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,143
    bump
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    the Stalkers are still active! come and join us!
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bump

…..
    bump
    still looking for motivated players! 🙂
    send me a message
    bump
    come and join us! 🙂
    bump!
    we need new players! join Dead Stalkers!
    bump
    bump
    bump?

we celebrated 10 millions stars… and we need more players! 

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/49474/dead-stalkers-gnawed-10-million-stars-🦫-%EF%B8

• XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 343
    This is for my 3rd account PrincessLeah. what are your requirements. She does from 600-800*. She is in Maverick.
    bump
    bump
    bump
    squEEEEKK
    bump

• MarelizaMareliza Member Posts: 26
    Fantastic ! I’m really impressed!! :) 
  • MarelizaMareliza Member Posts: 26
    Because I deleted my account and start over the game from scratch, I don’t think I’m reach up to 700 stars just yet. But this time I’m playing it all over I know more what to do and not a little better. :) something’s is Greece for me, like the map. They was about to help me with that because one of them knew everything about it- he could do monsters to the players. But I never got that far. Trying to figure it out all by your self it’s not easy. Even if they was on a high level those players, it didn’t matter at the end of you can’t being nice. If you are one way with the rest of the guilt but like completely different when he messaged with me alone. Very creepy . Disappointed. I think he got hurt when I didn’t wanted to stay. My biggest mistake was to search up talk little more to him. Than he turned out to be very very ironic, sarcastic, I can’t describe it. I think he wanted me to disappear from this game for all matter of time. And I did. 
    capibara

….
    at Dead Stalkers we need a player
    bump
    bump
    come and join us!

bump
    cmon! join the wld side! 😜