☢☢☢ Capibara ☢☢☢ ..is recruiting AGAIN... @ 🧟‍♀️ DEAD STALKERS 🧟‍♂️

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,158
    Bump
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Bump!
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Still waiting for a new friend :)

bigbeano
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    Nice scores there Capibara
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    capibarapradibigbeano
    Scowley said:

Nice scores there Capibara

...oh well...now you have to take off @vshield50 (StrikeTeamSquad), @tallinie (Skirmäel) and @Gladi ... So something like 5.500+ stars and 3 great friends.. :/
    I know what you mean Capibara, but look on the bright side you have 16 great team mates to keep you company.

Like a nurturing giant rodent you have provided them a great environment to grow and adapt. They now need to leave and stand on their own four feet.

Soon you will have another 3 members who will look to you all for guidance and will return your help in spades.

The futures bright, it's rodent shaped.
    capibarabigbeano
    Lmao @Scowley !! :D
    Bump
    We need one new strong player asap!
    Great chance to join the infamous rodents family. :)
    Post a reply here or send me a Private Message.
    Guapo
    Bump
    We need a new motivated friend. Who??
    Bump
    One more
    Come on Capibara you can do it!
    edited October 2017
    Lol... @Scowley ...now again 2 players needed...
    Another old rodent, since dec 2015 with us is quitting...
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 585
    Bump for Capibara :)
    capibarabigbeano
    Bump
    We still need a new motivated player. Cmon!!
    bigbeano
    Don't ignore your inner rodent and join us! :)
    bigbeano
    Bump
    edited October 2017
    Good night! Rodent sleeping but still looking for strong players :)

bigbeano
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 987
    @capibara are you sure your guild is infamous????
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibarabigbeano
    Lol @Guapo ...based on NG policy the last summer we had three SR rodents banned from the forum and right now one of them has been banned forever...so...uh...maybe infamous?? :D
    Guapo
    Bump!
    We still one friend. Who wants to join the herd? :)
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 987
    Just making sure you don't mean more than famous ☺️
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibarabigbeano
    Bump
    Bump
    We started a child guild. ..hamster guild. An elder leaved main guild and decided to run a no min SurvivorsReborn guild. Join him if you want an easy home :)

_Lily_bigbeano
    Bump