Franchising Guilds and Recruiting Economy

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,924
Yep ...you don't like crates rewards, tokens rewards, new heroes, nerfed traits, weekend events, new traits, the whole game, what else??...i don't care about all that. I like the game even when nerfed but i don't like this globalisation mood around guilds and the franchising scene...
You know, there is a guild ...Big Hopes, awesome! We can make Middle Hopes, Low Hopes, Cheap Hopes, Green Hopes and so on... Finally around a guild there are 50 leaders and a cloud of 1000 players or more.
Why i don't like the Franchising Guilds? It's like the new economy. To run a single, strong and original guild (businness) it's almost impossible. Franchising businnes (guilds) are burning the market.
Since gold advertising won't work I spend the most of my time trying to recruit a single player (forum, facebook, reddit etc..), while the Franchising machines are everywhere recruiting everybody, they are tons and they rule the recruiting economy...
That's all. I suppose it's like life... I will "franchise too" ...and sell the rodent to Starbucks... :#
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
T_12Cherokee_Rosesrmcn1031David_H79alnodbigbeanoJadenRedEye52ggbatsmartyrScowley

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    @capibara Better update your logo...

P.S. i already told you to add a hot beverage to your pic and now your trying to be Starbucks....i want my image consultant fee...
    capibarabigbeanomartyr
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    NG please please add an in-game Global Chat so that like - minded people can meet and recruiting gets much easier! The gold advertising seems pretty hopeless at the moment.... @Teeceezy
    Alive!
    capibaraAnarchi
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,924
    Lol @T_12 you already derailing my post :D ...poor rodent... For once that i was serious...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    srmcn1031ggbatsmartyr
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    @capibara I lead an independent and non leaderboard guild. It is very tough to recruit against some of the big family guilds especially when you are not always recruiting. I have managed to pick up a few really great players from the forum in the last few weeks and we all have had really good time spreading the love of the game with guild gifts over this last weekend. Don't give up and I'm sure you will find the right fit soon. Good luck! :smile:
    capibaraJayZmartyrWilltop
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @capibara Sorry capi :#! I'm not completely against Franchising guilds (though i don't very much prefer guild no.2 guild no.3), it's just that the recruiting methods are very few and NG doesn't realize it.
    Alive!
    capibaraAnarchi
  • morbis02morbis02 Member Posts: 47
    The best benefit from a guild family is the wealth of knowledge you get during a challenge. There are different styles of big guilds. At CONQUER we have 3 competitive guilds 2 that are more laid back an academy/overflow and then one that holds those who are on long term break. I manage all the movements for all 7 guilds and yes it is based on star production but we also let those who want to stay in a certain guild (not promote) do so.

Little Guilds are great too!
    capibarabigbeanomartyr
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    Well, I am also guilty of having a "guild family". But we branched out from one guild because people had different ideas about the game and what they wanted to achieve but we didn't want to lose everyone.

We won't be 30 guilds or something but for now everyone has a place with us and can still be a part of "the guild" (even though it's 3 by now).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    capibarabigbeanoT_12martyr
    @Jaden lol you will never be guilty!! :D
    Anyway imo there is a misunderstanding wilh the guild franchising scenario and this misunderstanding will tear us apart.
    Everything starts from the fear of the "great guilds" to be less great... Something like business economy, destroy the competence, control the players.
    Jadenbigbeanomartyr
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    Well, we don't care about leaderboards and stuff, so maybe we are more like 3 family members owning different restaurants and helping each other out once in awhile. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    capibarabigbeanomartyr
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,040
    Something doesnt feel right bout this thread.

Hmmmm.

Wait i know!

Capibara memes, thats it!
    TheLostOnescapibaramartyr
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    edited April 2017
    One of the benefits of a franchising guild is you can stay connected with way more than 20 people. In mine I have friends that are 3 or 4 guilds below. There are downfalls, but we love having the group we have.

And yeah, we care about the leader boards at our top guilds.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibaramartyrvalereee
  • TheBRADLeyBTheBRADLeyB Member Posts: 82
    edited April 2017
    capibara said:

Since gold advertising won't work

When was the last time you tried guild advertising? I, like many, lost nearly 600 gold in the last 3 months (stopped trying maybe a month and a half ago) but reccently have done it 3 times in the last week or 10 days and it seems to be working again.

If it is working again I'm assuming NG never told us they fixed it because that would require they admit there was a problem and were lying to everyone who asked.
    T_12Captainslayermartyr
    @TheBRADLeyB last time i used gold advertising was 2 or 3 challenges ago... Stopped because was tired to waste gold. Last time got a request in 24 hours, rejected and probably coming from my forum post.
    Don't care too much about that... But it absurd that something working really well (..100 requests x minute 6 months ago)...is not totally gone..
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    Dearest @capibara, Some people, like the Fierce Goddess, just can't be contained in one guild.
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    capibaraantT_12
    Artisans said:

Dearest @capibara, Some people, like the Fierce Goddess, just can't be contained in one guild.

Yep. Fierce Goddess can't be contained in a guild, a genie lamp or a little rodent heart <3
    Artisansmartyr
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 408
    I'm a member of a relaxed independent guild 'Aloha Snackbar' and occasionally i have to look on here to replace a departing player.

I must admit these whole multiple layered guild setups are annoying. It's like they want everyone!

We're a great guild who only want to fill our roster and would take anyone as long as they are active. Take a look at a thread where a player is looking for a guild and you will see how they are pounced upon like the last great hope.

Recruiting is tiring and draining. Oh for a world where the independents can fill their rosters before more guilds are created.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    capibaramartyr
    Yes @Scowley ..as you said ..'it's like they want everyone'...so they nurture their players in the lower franchising system to assure in the future new and stronger players to play the ranks....
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Team building. It's a good thing ;)
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibara
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    I recruit for the bjnb family and its hard work!!

I wouldnt do this for just one guild! the advantage from familys are that you have players all classes and there are a lot of players who enjoy this! when you are in a small guild and 3 guys are on vacation, the other ones are demotivatet! 5 weeks vacation for 20 players means 100 weeks vacation,in my math thst means that your small guild play just with 18 guys instead of 20, its better that you be a liitle bit flexible when you have an eye on the leaderboard!
    this is a high pressure game, just 50 guilds on the leaderboard!

but I know lot guys who wanna play in small guilds and not in familys!

if you want this guys complain this in your threath!
    capibara