1200 radios just for abramham

EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
i have been saving over 1200 radios to use just for Abraham. i am hoping to turn him legendary but at least epic.. i just dont know if i should waste them on the 10 so called special call or just use them on the 15 call.. i mainly do 15 calls when im not looking for someone special but i have waited forever for this day.so guys what should i do?
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
Guild:The Kingdom..
Guild: The Kingdom
KaLiKyrus

Best Answers

Answers

• KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Good luck @Kyrus please let us know how your results go!
    KyrusSpringChickenzeowerus
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    How many tokens do you need?
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    @ekimhclew lol 35 to go epic... thats why im aiming for legendary...
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Good luck on the 10 call decision! You'll need it!!
    Alive!
    JackBauerFlintstoneAnarchi
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    If you are 9 token away from unlocking or upgrading a trait go with the 10x call. Otherwise stay with the 15x call. Some of the other heroes are also nice (sometimes)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 126
    So I burned 210 radios. I got a total of 306 tokens. I had one great call but it was worth it, finally able to promote Abe to legendary!
    KaLiT_12
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    @Kyrus i burned 200 and only got 30 abe spent another 500 on 15 call and ddint pull abes at all but i turned maggie epic, unlocked rick,sasha and dwight and got 1 legendary call. i dont even use none of those heros was mine was crap..
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Wait a little while and try the 10 call again. I find that if I'm not doing well with it, if I wait an hour or 2, it has a good chance of being better
  • FlintstoneFlintstone Member Posts: 11
    I spent 150 radios on the Abraham 10 call on got a total of 52 tokens. Likely not going to try that again.
    T_12