[ANALYSIS] Walker, equipment, and survivor progression

12346»

Comments

• PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Teeceezy said:
    Sounds promising. Sincere thanks to you and the team.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    GuapoSCBMAromeo
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,646
    Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone here who voiced their thoughts on this matter! I hope that this thread in part helped NG decide to rebalance level 21 stats.

I'm looking forward to playing this upcoming challenge with my buffed survivors and gear!
    MystiqueBill_ZRTGrimGaelsbf
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    JayZ said:

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone here who voiced their thoughts on this matter! I hope that this thread in part helped NG decide to rebalance level 21 stats.

I'm looking forward to playing this upcoming challenge with my buffed survivors and gear!

And I'm looking forward to an updated analysis to see how the new changes compare. :wink:
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

sbf1Ris
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Did anyone upgraded an epic rifle and an epic assault rifle to level 24?
    If so can you post the damage?
    I want to compare with legendary 23 rifles with golden skull to see if it is worth upgrading.
    Thank you in advance.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    This any help to you for the rifle.

l

David_H79
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Thank you @Poppy .
    So I don't upgrade the epic rifle.
    I would loose to many damage.
    :(
    DLich said:

If Donald Trump wants to build a wall but puts a 15% tariff on products imported from Mexico who is really paying for it?

Is this a trick question?
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    Jaden
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited August 2017
    @Pig since I wrote that on April 18th but please read it in it's full context.
    DLich said:

@JayZ this is a great post!!!

Players knew prior to 2.5 how the Walker health and strength progressed. The key factor into seeing how we're at a disadvantage was when we saw just how little our gear upgrades increased.

In my opinion regarding 2.5, the Lvl 21 survivors and gear didn't make the game better but rather just made it longer. Longer to farm more gear. Longer to farm XP and supplies for upgrades.

I could have looked past that of it wasn't for the challenge starting point issue that is clearly an issue.

My Lvl 21 survivors and gear should allow me to progress better than I did with Lvl 20. So far the only incentive for higher gear and survivors is outposts. I've managed to turn my 1 minute 30 second raid into a 1 minute and 20 second raid since my Lvl 21's are now facing Lvl 19 walkers.

Other than that it's screwed me on challenges and challenges are a big part of this game.

If I work for a company and they offer me a 10% raise but it's going to add 50% to my workload is it still considered a raise? Should I still be happy about it?

If I moved to a city where the cost of living in relation to where I live now is going to save me 20% but the income I'll earn in my new job is 50% less than what I'm making now is it still a wise decision?

If Donald Trump wants to build a wall but puts a 15% tariff on products imported from Mexico who is really paying for it?

This is economics 101

The moral of my comment here is just because you make a game longer doesn't mean you're making it better. Lvl 21 has increased the longevity of the game in respect to those that play it; but haven't necessarily made it better by adding Lvl 21. Longevity is important don't get me wrong. Is players always want new content. But when that new content puts us at a disadvantage to others whom don't utilize the new content then why are we penalized for using it?

The context in which it's stated is that raising a tariff on a product basically means those that purchase the product are the one's that are paying for it. In the reference to Trumps plan to make mexico pay for the wall yet the decision was to raise tariff's on the products being imported is basically meaning america is paying for the wall.

All of the inferences I made in that post are in comparing one thing to a similar fashion to NG's decision to add a council upgrade to make the game longer (not necessarily better).

I should get a pass because I have made it clear that I suck at analogies many times on the forum :tired_face:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DLich said:

I should get a pass because I have made it clear that I suck at analogies many times on the forum :tired_face:

Right now it's my favourite analogy ever <3
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    DLich
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,644
    edited April 2018
    Hey guys, is there a table somewhere that shows walker health beyond level 30?

Please tag me thx!

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"