Be careful: upgraded green weapons are not safe from auto-scrap!

2»

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Gindy that's why we need the pity button that people (think it's @masmith93 and @zbot) have been calling for!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    GindyJadenmasmith93
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Auto - scrap problems are, that it
    a) scraps upgraded pieces
    b) count base lvl of item(otherwise @Jaden ´s rare pitchfork would not be scrapped prior to any lvl20/21 rare stuff)
    And yes, it is also ur fault @NG cause you encouraget us in hoarding items for future "scrap event/s" .
    GovernatorPigJaden
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 881
    Well, this is interesting. I was under the assumption that fully upgraded items wouldn't be scrapped, even if they are rare. But sure enough, Rufus's (fully upgraded) bottle of moonshine is no longer in my inventory (not that I ever used it). I would hope NG gets their act together and states CLEARLY in what order equipment is scrapped. While I admire @zbot's rather practical explanation, upgraded equipment shouldn't be scrapped without notification.
    Jaden
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    edited April 2017
    I'll throw two suggestions out there:
    1. Upon opening the equipment screen, display a badge on the 20 lowest-level unequipped items that would be trashed if autoscrap went into effect. (This may bog down an already slow load screen, though)
    2. Add a filter to the equipment screen (similiar to how you can view just Heros across all classes) which would display the 20 items that would be trashed if autoscrap went into effect.

Neither suggestion above would replace due-dilligence, but it would provide a way to periodically "gut check" your inventory assignments.
    PigJaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,060
    A "sad" or "pity" button would be great. Also something like "interesting" or "educational"...

Had someone else posted what I posted, I wouldn't have known what to click.

Also, multiple reactions would be great. But yeah...

BTW I long ago lost my Reckonin' (not sure if I did it myself, though). Not that I used it much but it was fun to use it once in awhile... plus now Rufus can't scratch and sniff anymore. Poor old Rufus. :#
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Gindy
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    PS - grats on your One Year anniversary, @Jaden!
    JadenTheLostOnes
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,060
    Thanks. :)

I managed to get my Pitchfork auto-scrapped on my anniversary (I joined the forum around the same time I started playing, maybe a little later). So yeah... that... yeah... :D
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.