Survivors and heroes stats

RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Ideas
It will be great if we could be able to see how many missions and how many walkers/saviors (and type) our survivors and heroes killed in their history: it will be also great if after a certain amount of missions completed such survivor/hero earn some tokens or rewards.

It's not so complicated, I guess.

What do you think about guys?
IGN : Rick
Currently : Level 75
Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
LINE ID : rickgrames
DoTakekimhclewyoungbesyzT_12OneLessTitan

Comments

• RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie is something possible?

• ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    It's possible, but it seems as though a feature like this wouldn't be that effective at bringing in new players, keeping existing players for longer, or getting people to play more than they do now.

Which is to say that it would be a cool feature for people to see these numbers, but it's going to lose an arm-wrestling prioritization match to a feature that does do one of the things I listed above,
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • TraxTrax Member Posts: 49
    Not a bad idea. It would add alittle personal connection to your characters but don't do this if it would cut into development time of more content.
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    > @Shteevie said:
    > It's possible, but it seems as though a feature like this wouldn't be that effective at bringing in new players, keeping existing players for longer, or getting people to play more than they do now.
    >
    > Which is to say that it would be a cool feature for people to see these numbers, but it's going to lose an arm-wrestling prioritization match to a feature that does do one of the things I listed above,

I do not agree with you @Shteevie : if my current survivors got traits I don't like I will continue to search the one with the traits I prefer so... new players are welcome if with different and better traits.