Green Thumb

Could use some helpful strategies on challenge mission "Green Thumb". My survivor lvl is currently 17 & only need one star to move from Round 20.3 to Round 21. I feel like I've tried everything. By the time I kill ALL walkers, don't have enough time to open supply crates before next spawn. I'm using all ranged survivors and tried melee survivors only once. Maybe someone reading this might, "help me see the light", & figure out how to complete this challenge mission. Anything would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
Johnny "Drama" Chase

T_12carlos1981

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Try threat reduction team or three assault combo
    Governatoranniesprinkles
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,908
    I have used 3 Assault combo and kill 3 regular Walkers for each Assault to charge them up before trying to take on the Fattie. Move to the left of the map and sometimes the Fattie wanders over to the far right. Once charged up, fire away and take them out. Wide Spread weapons are a must have. Good luck!
    bigbeanoanniesprinkles
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    This one is tough for me. I got lucky to finish lvl23-1 with my lvl20 survivors (granted, i've upgraded survivors before upgrading weapons so im working with lvl21 rare, epic, and leg weapons and all rare 20 armor). I've had BAD gear drops since i started. I got lucky to choose the right targets after only 4 grabs.

Is your gear leveled up? if not, it could cause a problem, but still doable if you choose the right targets/supply crates. thats the best i got
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    T_12anniesprinkles
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 267
    @Governator after about six, two hour trips to the hospital, my stomach feeling all hollow inside. I went with your advice & used 3 assault. It worked!! I only got one star, but that was enough to move up to round 21. YES!!
    @KaLi I didn't even think to use threat reduction & need to keep that in mind for future tries.
    @xxarea83xx great support is always effective as well!

Just wanted to thank you for your help, always a pleasure!!
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

T_12Governator
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Sorry to jump on, Stick on this one myself..

3 Assault combo, 2 plus hunter, no joy. No threat reduction, but Assaults has leg/epic lvl21/20 Rifle (base lvl18/17, piercing and wide spread).

No threat reduction kit as yet...
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    edited April 2017
    This is the one level holding me up at 26.1 :(

EDIT: Never mind. Spoke too soon. I just got it. lol
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • widowmakerwidowmaker Member Posts: 58
    I used 2 assault and 1 hunter