Wearing a kilt

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
THCross

Comments

• THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 459
    Thought I need time to get dressed :#
    posthuman
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
    THCross said:

Wait... Maybe i misunderstood..are you trying to explain that you are always naked?? :#
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCross
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 856
    Irish proud..

capibaraGindySCBMAJenng
    edited May 2017
    @BttlOpener ..is this place in Kilkenny or i'm wrong??
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 856
    edited May 2017
    @capibara You could not be more wrong. LOL It was at a bar in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA, very close to Lambeau Field. Those who follow the NFL know ~ where this is. I was up there for a billiards tournament on St. Patrick's Day, one of the few days during the year I break out my kilt.
    capibaraSCBMA
    Men in kilts Window cleaning.... :#

SCBMAGindyTHCross
    Oh..wait! I forgot the best one!! :#

SCBMAGindyTHCross
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 459
    capibara said:

THCross said:

Wait... Maybe i misunderstood..are you trying to explain that you are always naked?? :#
    Some of us don't have the furry luxury so we supplement :*
    posthuman
    capibara