Level 21 Hero getting into immedate struggle with Level 19 Walker in Outposts

GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
I had a Level 19 Walker hit one of my Level 21 Heroes while I was doing an outpost raid it went to immediate struggle. The Hero hadn't been touched previously and had Level 23 armor, so this was a surprise. I've heard of at least one other person having this happen to their Heroes (but not to regular Survivors). This seems like a major bug because it leads to long hospital times when you finish the raid. Please fix this NG.
tpzinho

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    Have you tried restarting your router? Trololo

But seroiusly who was the hero and what was his rarity?

Make sure he wasnt equipped with some low lvl or not upgraded gear.

What ure saying sounds unlikely cause I was on hard scavenge like an hr ago and I got hit by 24th walker with critical hit and it took only 3/4 health. That was hero as well.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    bladgier said:

Have you tried restarting your router? Trololo

But seroiusly who was the hero and what was his rarity?

Make sure he wasnt equipped with some low lvl or not upgraded gear.

What ure saying sounds unlikely cause I was on hard scavenge like an hr ago and I got hit by 24th walker with critical hit and it took only 3/4 health. That was hero as well.

Level 23 Armor, Legendary Level 21 Tara. Her health with that gear is around 3000. No way a Level 19 Walker could get her into a struggle on the first hit. I have two others saying the same thing. Only happens to Heroes and not regular Survivors.
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    This happened to me too, but using Daryl legendary lv 20 with 23 gear. Immediate struggle on one hit.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    @Teeceezy Looks like a major bug. Can you confirm this is on the fix list?
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I confirm this bug to be real,its happened to me on multiple occasions! :'(
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    I would love to see a video of that happening.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    Yes it happened to my shooter too. I think this only happens in outposts, haven't encountered it elsewhere yet.