Putting heroes in the trash.

bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
Why can't we get rid of Heroes? We all play the same basic characters weather it's assault shooters Hunters bruiser's stabbers or kickers, that's how we like our team. So what makes you think I want to drag some worthless hero across the Apocalypse for no reason, I'm never going use that hero, then all they're doing is diluting the pool of potential tokens for someone I might play. I would like the ability to put a hero in the trash and never get that person's tokens again. I don't even need to get class tokens for getting rid of the hero just to satisfaction alone would be amazing. Let's add a little personalization.
CaptainslayerTwoface

Comments

• splaggsplagg Member Posts: 93
    I think it has to do with "The Walking Dead" part of this game.

But I agree. I wish we could have something like "Undead Apocalypse - Nobody's Land"

You know, a nice knock off that leaves all the trademarked crap behind.
  • TraxTrax Member Posts: 49
    I don't think they would ever give the ability to permanently delete a hero. It would cause to many headaches for NG. People would delete a hero and then regret it later and flood NG support to try and get it back.

While I'm with you on token dilution. I think there are easier ways to address it. The simplest being that once you unlock a hero then you can just use class tokens to upgrade them and removes that hero token from the pool.
    JadenekimhclewT_12bigmac
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    @Trax using class tokens to upgrade characters will never happen but hopefully ng realize their mistake and introduce character class tokens instead
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild