Could game remember which team I used and how they were equipped last time I did a challenge mission

valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
It's so tedious to be constantly switching survivors and their equipment as I moved between challenge missions. If the game could remember for me and default to bringing that team and that equipment up instead of the team/equipment from the challenge mission I just completed. I try for every set of challenges to figure out which I challenges need the same or similar team so I can play them back to back to minimize the tedium, but it's still just annoying and it means I have to remember, Yeah, I used Sasha as leader on that mission, but I gave her the armor Dwight's now wearing.
Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Oh of course the game remember, ehm i mean the server did. Btw i had problem with my memories, but i won't bother to switch survivors and gears everytime i play. Since the game miss the easy switch function gears, maybe you should write it down and won't lost your way to breakthrough higher RSL.

Cheers :+1:
    valereee
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    edited December 2017
    @Squall_NML yeah, I can write it down, but that just adds a level to the tediousness of it. :)
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    Squall_NML